Hello, I am using the "platform" behavior in the following game:https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/187 ... index.html
Sorry, but I can't share the .capx file since my engine is almost complete. The [player] has "platform" behavior, the moving blocks have 2 "sine" behaviors (horizontal and vertical), and the brown block is "solid", there is no extra events/code involved.
I've encountered the following issues when the [player] is above a moving platform and collides with a [solid] object.
1) In the layout "case1" when the object [player] stays on the moving [block] and is colliding with the solid [ground] the following happens:
- on collision with the right solid [ground] -> the [player] is moved 1-2 pixels down
- on collision with the left solid [ground] -> the [player] is moved 1-2 pixels up
2) The layout "case2" is similar to "case1", but the [block] is moving on diagonal and is moved (wrong placed) away when colliding with solid [ground]
3) In the layout "case3". How I can make the [player] to move/stay on the platform that is moving up (above the one that the [player] is standing)
What can I do to fix these issues ?