Need teacher on multiplayer object (paying hourly)

For educators around the world who use Construct 2 in classrooms

Post » Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:23 pm

Yes, I've read the tutorials by Ashley about the multiplayer object. I understood the whole concept of multiplayer, syncing the objects, associate peers with the object that they have to control, sending the inputs to the host, etcetc.

The problem is, I've been working on a game for the iOS and I've been trying to figure out the multiplayer object on my game, but I can't seem to make it work, because the concept of my game is way different than the ones in the tutorial (Real Time & Pong). So that confuses me alot, because the way that the character is controlled in my game is different, etcetc.

If someone can teach me online (skype), I'll be more than happy to even pay you hourly. Let me know here if you are interested.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id1004254105

We bet anyone a hundred dollars if they can reach the bone on the other side of the screen! (Only on the Impossible Mode)
B
S

Post » Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:44 pm

I just finished a series of C2 MP class here(16hr). What kind of game you are going to design?
Providence University, lecturer.

Tatung University, lecturer.

Consultant per question: USD$15 / time

Consultant by month: USD$300 / month

Customized project: USD$2500 / capx
B
S
G

Post » Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:20 am

Basically 4 players starts off on the left side of the screen, races each there by flying to the left side of the screen while avoiding flying rocks along the way...
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id1004254105

We bet anyone a hundred dollars if they can reach the bone on the other side of the screen! (Only on the Impossible Mode)
B
S

Post » Fri May 01, 2015 8:12 am

In my design concept, ping example uses FSM and multiplayer doesn't. That's the main difference of those two examples besides movement prediction.
Providence University, lecturer.

Tatung University, lecturer.

Consultant per question: USD$15 / time

Consultant by month: USD$300 / month

Customized project: USD$2500 / capx
B
S
G

Return to Education and Construct 2