Need teasers, trailers and more? Available for Freelance

Looking to build a team or have a job to offer?

Post » Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:46 am

Hey people,

Aside from annoying the forums, I'm a really great video editor! I have 4 years experience using Adobe Premiere Pro, Audition and After Effects. I'm available for immediate for anyone who needs it for a modest fee for my services.

Here is an example of my video work: https://vimeo.com/81791414
I have also done multiple videos for an individual running for Prime Minister in Great Britain and have recently finished a trailer for a user of Construct 2 own's forum.

Should you choose to hire me, you will be hiring a person with skills exceedingly above average. You can rest assured that all work done for you by me will be on time and made exactly the way you want with the highest quality possible.

I have excellent communication and artistic skills and am available for immediate work.

Also side note, I can do voice acting so let me know if you need that as well.
Last edited by Nesteris on Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The moderators are corrupt and ban for no reason, especially that condescending neckbeard asshole Kyatric. The forums are filled with fanboys.
Banned User
B
S
G

Post » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:32 pm

Wow amazing voice dude!
I'll keep you in my contacts.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:49 pm

@Uniform

Thanks a lot for the compliment, I really appreciate it! Let me know if you or anyone you know require any of my services :)
The moderators are corrupt and ban for no reason, especially that condescending neckbeard asshole Kyatric. The forums are filled with fanboys.
Banned User
B
S
G

Post » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:02 pm

Bump! Available for work!
Banned User
B
S
G

Post » Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:51 am

bump
Banned User
B
S
G

Return to Job Offers and Team Requests