Need the game from a tutorial

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Carousel Animation, make carousel of you image gallery or anything
  • So all of us probably already know the most popular tutorial written by Ashley "Beginner's guide to Construct 2". And I'm sure that some people still have the game from the tutorial on their computer. Well, I just want to see the game so could anyone send the file of the game to me?

• So all of us probably already know the most popular tutorial written by Ashley "Beginner's guide to Construct 2". And I'm sure that some people still have the game from the tutorial on their computer. Well, I just want to see the game so could anyone send the file of the game to me?

This tutorial uses assets only available to a licensed user so unless you can provide proof that you have a license then I would advise users not to do this.

Users who have purchased a license from the forum will have the badge applied automatically.

Steam users can request the badge by sending an email to , who will require certain information to verify a steam purchase.

Obviously the easiest thing to do if you are a license holder is just spend half an hour doing the tutorial. It is very easy, and you will understand the Event system much better afterwards.

• > So all of us probably already know the most popular tutorial written by Ashley "Beginner's guide to Construct 2". And I'm sure that some people still have the game from the tutorial on their computer. Well, I just want to see the game so could anyone send the file of the game to me?

>

This tutorial uses assets only available to a licensed user so unless you can provide proof that you have a license then I would advise users not to do this.

Users who have purchased a license from the forum will have the badge applied automatically.

Steam users can request the badge by sending an email to , who will require certain information to verify a steam purchase.

Really? I think I completed the tutorial with a free version some years ago. Something must’ve changed or I just cant remember

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Actually, I think you may be correct. It is the 'How to Make a Platform Game' that requires the licensed assets.

The tutorial you refer to just creates the ghost shooter that comes installed anyway, so you already have the .capx as far as I remember :/

• Actually, I think you may be correct. It is the scirra.com/tutorials/253/how-to-make-a-platform-game 'How to Make a Platform Game' that requires the licensed assets.

The tutorial you refer to just creates the ghost shooter that comes installed anyway, so you already have the .capx as far as I remember :/

Thx, I’ll try to find it

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)