Need trailers for you Game? I Have examples, super low cost!

Ideas and discussion about publishing and distributing your games

Post » Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:58 am

Hey people,

Aside from annoying the forums, I'm a really great video editor! I have 4 years experience using Adobe Premiere Pro, Audition and After Effects. I'm available for immediate for anyone who needs it for a modest fee for my services.

Here is an example of my video work: https://vimeo.com/81791414
I have also done multiple videos for an individual running for Prime Minister in Great Britain and have recently finished a paid commission for a trailer for Grave Prosperity Redux Part 1 (Great game, worth checking out).

Should you choose to hire me, you will be hiring a person with skills exceedingly above average. You can rest assured that all work done for you by me will be on time and made exactly the way you want with the highest quality possible.

I have excellent communication and artistic skills and am available for immediate work.

Also side note, I can do voice acting so let me know if you need that as well.

Older post in the Job Offers and Team Requests section: viewtopic.php?f=160&t=125113
Last edited by Nesteris on Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:54 pm, edited 5 times in total.
The moderators are corrupt and ban for no reason, especially that condescending neckbeard asshole Kyatric. The forums are filled with fanboys.
Banned User
B
S
G

Post » Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:09 am

Is that your voice in the first video?
B
S
G

Post » Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:55 am

@A0Nasser
A0Nasser wrote:Is that your voice in the first video?

The vimeo video "Exemption"? Absolutely, that's my voice.
Here's another video show casing creepy horror voice.

I can do a variety of voices, if you want to use my voice talent.
The moderators are corrupt and ban for no reason, especially that condescending neckbeard asshole Kyatric. The forums are filled with fanboys.
Banned User
B
S
G

Post » Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:34 pm

I can do any type of video to suit your wants and needs!
Banned User
B
S
G

Post » Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:54 pm

Bump!
Banned User
B
S
G

Return to Distribution and Publishing