Neon Krieger Yamato (Arcadey platformer/fighting game mix)

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
25 Royalty free tracks from 16 genres including western, sci-fi, war, mythical and many more.
  • Neon Krieger Yamato [GREENLIT]

Neon Krieger Yamato is a local co-op (Up to 2 players) blend of a fighting game, platformer, and beat 'em up. The game has a large emphasis on combos, juggles, fast paced action, and small combat "puzzles." You can select a unique character with their own set of moves to cater to your personal preference.

Here's some gifs of the game in action -

Combos of the currently available playable characters -

Super Moves - gain an unleashable super move when you land a large combo

Parrying - twitch parrying is possible for defense, similar to Street Fighter III

Mechsplosions

The game has already been greenlit, it's just a matter of finishing now. It's also on the Wii U dev forum. I'm the sole person behind it (which I think alot of C2 creators are). Thanks for looking!

GAME WEBSITE

TWITTER

STEAM PAGE

• Nice! Looks freaken badass, like the old snes shooters (Metal Slug!),

I can tell a ton of polish went into it and most of all, it looks very fun to play!

Definitely raising the bar for C2 games!

All the best of luck!

• is this really created with C2? looks amazing

• Very impressive, good luck with the project.

• Wow!!!

Excellent work - love the art & good luck on Steam!

• Damn that looks amazing...so buttery smooth for pixel art. Reminds me of the incredible animations in Metal Slug, though you've got a different aesthetic going on.

• Looks great man! Those animations are smooth alright!

• I love how fluid this game looks, and I'm saddened to find out that I missed this at MAGfest somehow. Especially for a one person effort, excellent job!

• Thanks for looking everyone!

Here's some new stage art that's been added, a "Hidden Temple" theme. Also added a universal double tap dash to all the characters.

• Great stuff right here. Really excited to see where you go with it.

Also - nice to see another graphic designer who is using their evenings to work on games

• Great inspiration in terms of animation and mechanics

• Here's some random stuff I've been tweeting since my last post-

Added a shadow trail effect to special moves

New background art and a preview of the mechanic for that level

Added throw animations and dash attacks to the rest of the first 4 playable characters

Started working on new playable characters again, here's Clockwork Gladiator Lex

• Man, this looks great. Would love to hear a bit about your Wii U experience... I'm still waiting on my application to go through.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Man, this looks great. Would love to hear a bit about your Wii U experience... I'm still waiting on my application to go through.

Sorry, I haven't started porting it yet. Just trying to finish a general version for Steam first.

• Fantastic! I love beat 'em up with shooters!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)