Never Have I Ever - Now On AirConsole

Show us your completed creations made in Construct 2

Post » Fri May 12, 2017 10:37 am

Never Have I Ever is now available on AirConsole: https://www.airconsole.com/play/never-have-i-ever

If you have never played, it is quite simple. Questions will appear on the screen, and players must say if they have Done It, or if they have not. For example, Never Have I Ever Gone Bungee Jumping.

AirConsole is a great system. You can hook your laptop up to your TV to be the screen, and then each player uses their phone to play the game. Although no downloads are required, the AirConsole app is recommended on your phone. You can get started right away since you can play in your browser.

The game has a few options, such as game length (did it responses to win), drinking on and off, and types of questions (SFW/NSFW). The game is fast pace so you get to know your friends rather quickly.

Let me know what you think. Don't forget to let me know about your AirConsole games you are working on, or if you need a hand with anything.
B
S
G

Post » Fri May 12, 2017 12:03 pm

Never have I ever played Never Have I Ever ;)

But it did make me think of this:
Vote for all the Construct 2 games on Steam Greenlight - Find them here
B
S
G

Post » Fri May 12, 2017 8:05 pm

OddConfection wrote:Never have I ever played Never Have I Ever ;)

But it did make me think of this:

That image perfectly sums up my feelings while making the game. I had to play with myself waaay too much in the development phase.
B
S
G

Return to Completed Creations