New Android Export Experiences

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:00 pm

Is there any way to get keystore file from corsswalk?
B
S
G

Post » Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:36 am

[QUOTE=sachos345] Im trying the x86 build of my game on Genymotion, im getting white or black screen =S[/QUOTE]
I'm not familiar with GenyMotion. But for android emulator,
you need to start the emulator with '-gpu on' option. Otherwise, gpu accelerated apps like chrome and Crosswalk can't be shown.

thanks for trying Crosswalk.
B
S

Post » Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:38 am

[QUOTE=RenatoB] [QUOTE=yongsheng]For 3rd issue, it's a known issue. That's because of different behaviors on phones and tablets.
For phones, web audio comes out earpiece while web audio comes out speakers for tablets.[/QUOTE]

@yongsheng: But it is an isolated problem. 10 applications that were generated in the XDK, only one had audio problem. How can I solve this?

And with regard to the problems of error in the construction of two applications? I checked and there are no special characters. What else can cause this?[/QUOTE]
That's weird.
It's better to isolate the app and provide one test case for us. As a result, we can investigate it.
B
S

Post » Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:41 am

[QUOTE=matthewhxq] Is there any way to get keystore file from corsswalk?[/QUOTE]
you mean getting keystore file via JavaScript API? currently no.
B
S

Post » Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:44 am

[QUOTE=szymek] @Ainxty

"Oh, also, exported app (pre-crosswalk) 18mb. Installed app on phone, 58mb - what?"

really? aahahahah :) ok.. ahahaha :) omg :)[/QUOTE]
Crosswalk is a full-features web engine which supports plentiful HTML5 features so lots of components are included. It's based on Chromium open source project. For the runtime usage, we've reduced some unnecessary components. Hope we can continue to reduce the binary size. thanks.
B
S

Post » Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:55 am

Please reduce the size. It's a pretty significant increase. I wonder if it'd be possible to just include components you need during the build process (letting users select prior). Something similar to where you ask for permissions - maybe for permissions that aren't included don't include those packages in the build? Not sure if that's feasible..
B
S

Post » Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:08 am

[QUOTE=Ainxty] Please reduce the size. It's a pretty significant increase. I wonder if it'd be possible to just include components you need during the build process (letting users select prior). Something similar to where you ask for permissions - maybe for permissions that aren't included don't include those packages in the build? Not sure if that's feasible..[/QUOTE]

Unlike to occur because Crosswalk is basically including the CHROME browser engine to run your game. Just deal with it and don't make massive games with tons of HD art... not until Google lift their 50MB APK limit or until we have a viable option for C2 to download extra expansion files.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:39 pm

[QUOTE=yongsheng]
That's weird.
It's better to isolate the app and provide one test case for us. As a result, we can investigate it.[/QUOTE]

@yongsheng: I sent a PM with my account details and the name of the applications. Thanks for any help.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:04 pm

[QUOTE=RenatoB] [QUOTE=yongsheng]
That's weird.
It's better to isolate the app and provide one test case for us. As a result, we can investigate it.[/QUOTE]

@yongsheng: I sent a PM with my account details and the name of the applications. Thanks for any help.[/QUOTE]
I can't reply the PM because I don't have the permission. About your question, I'll sync with @IntelRobert.
B
S

Post » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:44 pm

[QUOTE=yongsheng] [QUOTE=matthewhxq] Is there any way to get keystore file from corsswalk?[/QUOTE]
you mean getting keystore file via JavaScript API? currently no.[/QUOTE]

No, i would like to save it on my hard disc drive.
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Construct 2 General