New Android Export Experiences

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:36 am

Message: yongsheng can only post plain text URLS until they have 500 rep. 1 URLS modified. Why?
Raiper341 wrote:No, it does not work... i tried both options...

I create one issue to track it:
https://crosswalk-project.org/jira/browse/XWALK-1037
B
S

Post » Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:41 am

@yongsheng

I am noticing a very slight delay after playing a sound, and also this same delay happens when looping music. When I test in Chrome it sounds correct, but in Crosswalk there is a split second pause / silence that happens. It is really hard to notice when sounds play, but much easier to spot with looping sounds. I don't hear this issue with CocoonJS or using the Chrome browser.

If I made a test example, where would upload it?
B
S
G

Post » Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:52 am

Mayfly wrote:@yongsheng

Thanks for the reply. I will try and sign up and post there as soon as I can. In the meantime, the bugs I am getting are a very poor frame rate and touch screen controls not working as they should. Several touch actions which are meant to be triggered (On end of touch) are being triggered more than once with one press / release.
Cheers

I also experienced the same thing. Frame rate is slow and the touch function so crazy... :roll:
B

Post » Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:36 am

Message: yongsheng can only post plain text URLS until they have 500 rep. 1 URLS modified. Why?
Zharzew wrote:@yongsheng

I am noticing a very slight delay after playing a sound, and also this same delay happens when looping music. When I test in Chrome it sounds correct, but in Crosswalk there is a split second pause / silence that happens. It is really hard to notice when sounds play, but much easier to spot with looping sounds. I don't hear this issue with CocoonJS or using the Chrome browser.

If I made a test example, where would upload it?

please create an issue here and upload your test case as an attachment:
https://crosswalk-project.org/jira
B
S

Post » Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:05 am

i have the same issue about touch registering either multiple times or nothing at all.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:47 am

Hi Guys,
I managed to use leadbolt and open browser tabs in a new window in crosswalk canary.

First, to user leadbolt, you'll need to install pode's html iframe.

Now make an android app in leadbolt, add an html App Banner, i used 300x250 px and choose open in -current window-!

In pode's iframe put in this url:
http://ad.leadboltmobile.net/show_app_ad?section_id=
and add your ad's id to the end.

Now when building with xdk you'll need to switch INAPPBROWSER permission on, this will open the ads in a browser tab inside the app and the back button will return to the game, also opening a new url in a new window with the browser object will give you a DONE button to return to the game and again you can just press back.

I hope you find this useful.

See how it works in my game:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... kam.jjjump

There is an ad when you die and when you quit, and sharing score to facebook opens in a new window.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:22 am

@Lof

Well-freaken-done my good man!

Which version of Pode's iFrame plugin did you used, I see the most recent is 1.42?
B
S
G

Post » Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:06 am

@Lof

Have you managed to use Facebook login with INAPPBROWSER?
B
S

Post » Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:02 am

@Silverforce Yes its 1.42

@GameThirsty I haven't tried integrating facebook, i just added a quick share/post to my wall link that opens in a new window.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:18 pm

Canary was updated to 4.32.76.4. I hear audio for both webaudio and audio tag. Volume controls work for webaudio, but not audio tag. Crosswalk team is working on fixing the remaining audio problems. Last week's update 4.32.76.3 added chrome blacklisting. Crosswalk will not use webgl on some devices that are known to have buggy webgl support--as determined by google. This may fix some crashes.
Intel Corporation
B
S

PreviousNext

Return to Construct 2 General