New Android Game - Jazzlebags Assgass

Show us your completed creations made in Construct 2

Post » Thu May 10, 2012 7:06 am

Hello AndyWatson

What did you use to get the game to android market. Did you use phonegab etc.
B
S
G

Post » Thu May 10, 2012 10:15 am

Yes, that's right, PhoneGap. It took a lot of time and heartache, but mainly when C2 PhoneGap was still in beta.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:49 am

can you make PhoneGap tutorial ??

you words look like it's hard to create it.
Can you make tutorial for export apk.

I have use coocnjs but still don't support for save games.
Do PhoneGap support for save games?
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:55 am

Yes, I used Phonegap with Eclipse to create this for Android. Game saving is supported. The version of Phonegap is known as Cordova now. There's a great tute on the Cordova/Phonegap website that I followed. You need to install Eclipse on your machine then just follow the official 'Hello World' tutorial.
It's quite easy once you start working through it - good luck!
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:17 pm

[QUOTE=AndyWatson] Yes, I used Phonegap with Eclipse to create this for Android. Game saving is supported. The version of Phonegap is known as Cordova now. There's a great tute on the Cordova/Phonegap website that I followed. You need to install Eclipse on your machine then just follow the official 'Hello World' tutorial.
It's quite easy once you start working through it - good luck![/QUOTE]

Performance-wise which would you consider to be a better a better way of compiling your project, phonegap or cocoonjs?
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:51 pm

cocoon is faster, but I don't like the splash screen. Also, their ad system is very poor for ad fill in my experience. Using admob with phonegap and eclipse I get 99%+ fill rate. With cocoon can be as low as 30% fill, which I just can't live with. Neither are suitable for my needs at the moment :-(
B
S
G

Post » Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:44 am

[QUOTE=AndyWatson] Yes, I used Phonegap with Eclipse to create this for Android. Game saving is supported. The version of Phonegap is known as Cordova now. There's a great tute on the Cordova/Phonegap website that I followed. You need to install Eclipse on your machine then just follow the official 'Hello World' tutorial.
It's quite easy once you start working through it - good luck![/QUOTE]

THANK YOU, I just start over again now. HaHa
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Completed Creations