New arcade beta

If you have found a bug, or have a suggestion/comment then leave it here

Post » Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:45 pm

I have an Arcade bug to report - games in the arcade don't appear to support the Spriter plugin.... I tried my Umbra demo and the player's character is missing!! Please help.
A big fan of JavaScript.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:24 am

I encounter an error in the arcade where my scores are duplicated and so, when connecting to a game page now, I can't even play the game, I end up on an error page of the server.
:(
New to Construct ? Where to start

Image Image

Image Image

Please attach a capx to any help request or bug report !
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:22 pm

UPDATE: The game works for me now. nvm

So a couple days ago I ran into a problem with the Scirra Arcade when I tried to play "Clicking Simulator BETA", which is a game I've made. I'm able to upload new versions for the game but when I try to play it for myself on the arcade it takes me to an error screen.

Now I tried to see if the same error screen would happen on a other device. So I used my cousin's tablet to play the game and guess what? IT WORKED! I didn't know why. The game ran on every other device. But on mine it didn't work.

The following is the error message I got:

Server Error in '/' Application.

Sequence contains more than one element
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains more than one element

Source Error:

The source code that generated this unhandled exception can only be shown when compiled in debug mode. To enable this, please follow one of the below steps, then request the URL:

1. Add a "Debug=true" directive at the top of the file that generated the error. Example:

<%@ Page Language="C#" Debug="true" %>

or:

2) Add the following section to the configuration file of your application:

<configuration>
<system.web>
<compilation debug="true"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

Note that this second technique will cause all files within a given application to be compiled in debug mode. The first technique will cause only that particular file to be compiled in debug mode.

Important: Running applications in debug mode does incur a memory/performance overhead. You should make sure that an application has debugging disabled before deploying into production scenario.

Stack Trace:

[InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains more than one element]
System.Data.Linq.SqlClient.SqlProvider.Execute(Expression query, QueryInfo queryInfo, IObjectReaderFactory factory, Object[] parentArgs, Object[] userArgs, ICompiledSubQuery[] subQueries, Object lastResult) +1188
System.Data.Linq.SqlClient.SqlProvider.ExecuteAll(Expression query, QueryInfo[] queryInfos, IObjectReaderFactory factory, Object[] userArguments, ICompiledSubQuery[] subQueries) +118
System.Data.Linq.SqlClient.SqlProvider.System.Data.Linq.Provider.IProvider.Execute(Expression query) +342
System.Data.Linq.Table`1.System.Linq.IQueryProvider.Execute(Expression expression) +58
System.Linq.Queryable.SingleOrDefault(IQueryable`1 source, Expression`1 predicate) +287
V4.Arcade.Leaderboards.BestScore.GetBestScores(Leaderboard leaderboard, Int32 userID, String ip) +1580
ASP.arcade_viewgame_aspx.__Render__control3(HtmlTextWriter __w, Control parameterContainer) +4811
System.Web.UI.Control.RenderChildrenInternal(HtmlTextWriter writer, ICollection children) +268
System.Web.UI.Control.RenderChildren(HtmlTextWriter writer) +8
System.Web.UI.Control.Render(HtmlTextWriter writer) +10
System.Web.UI.Control.RenderControlInternal(HtmlTextWriter writer, ControlAdapter adapter) +57
System.Web.UI.Control.RenderControl(HtmlTextWriter writer, ControlAdapter adapter) +100
System.Web.UI.Control.RenderControl(HtmlTextWriter writer) +25
ASP.arcade_arcade_master.__Render__control4(HtmlTextWriter __w, Control parameterContainer) +696
System.Web.UI.Control.RenderChildrenInternal(HtmlTextWriter writer, ICollection children) +268
System.Web.UI.Control.RenderControlInternal(HtmlTextWriter writer, ControlAdapter adapter) +57
System.Web.UI.Control.RenderControl(HtmlTextWriter writer, ControlAdapter adapter) +100
ASP.masterpages_fresh_master.__RenderForm1(HtmlTextWriter __w, Control parameterContainer) +187
System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlForm.RenderChildren(HtmlTextWriter writer) +216
System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlContainerControl.Render(HtmlTextWriter writer) +32
System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlForm.Render(HtmlTextWriter output) +53
System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlForm.RenderControl(HtmlTextWriter writer) +40
System.Web.UI.Control.RenderChildrenInternal(HtmlTextWriter writer, ICollection children) +128
System.Web.UI.Control.RenderChildrenInternal(HtmlTextWriter writer, ICollection children) +128
System.Web.UI.Page.Render(HtmlTextWriter writer) +29
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1386

Can someone help me? My PC runs on Windows 8.1. Someone help
Last edited by s0nic5o000 on Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Unlike Sonic I don't chuckle
B
S

Post » Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:47 pm

Hey so i cant upload a game to the scirra arcade at all cant even go to the page. I've tried through ZIP and URL and im using construct 206.

Here's the error message:

Server Error in '/' Application.

Could not read block - no data! (position 0x00000000)

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: Ionic.Zip.BadReadException: Could not read block - no data! (position 0x00000000)

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[BadReadException: Could not read block - no data! (position 0x00000000)]
Ionic.Zip.SharedUtilities._ReadFourBytes(Stream s, String message) +178
Ionic.Zip.ZipFile.ReadIntoInstance(ZipFile zf) +112

[ZipException: Cannot read that as a ZipFile]
Ionic.Zip.ZipFile.ReadIntoInstance(ZipFile zf) +640
Ionic.Zip.ZipFile.Read(String fileName, TextWriter statusMessageWriter, Encoding encoding, EventHandler`1 readProgress) +135
V4.Arcade.Publisher.GetArcadeJSONFromUnpublishedZip() +45
V4Arcade_GameManager_NewGameDetails.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +762
System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +51
System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +92
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +54
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +772

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.34249
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:51 pm

lennaert wrote:https://www.scirra.com/arcade/action-games/skeleton-slayer-2-22

In this game, for some reason a certain set of sprites are not showing (with animations).

In the main menu the ranger related images, and in game the ranger and the skeletons.

Iv been having the same issue as you already know with my game,
so this is not a error of mine its a bug. Sometimes it works and other times it dont.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:54 pm

My animations are not all loading properly and my
enemies are not moving back and forth and just go off the platform.

Anyone know why my game is doing that when i upload it to
the arcade, it sometimes loads all the animations, events
and some times it don't.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:58 pm

BrandonThomsen wrote:My animations are not all loading properly and my

and some times it don't.

What are you using to Trigger the animation's?

Try using D is Down set animation "animationname"
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:00 pm

BeckettGaming wrote:
BrandonThomsen wrote:My animations are not all loading properly and my

and some times it don't.

What are you using to Trigger the animation's?

Try using D is Down set animation "animationname"

Its not a problem in my game but a bug when i put it on the arcade
My player animation randomly does not work and the ai of the
enemy does not function, not sure why that is everything else works and out side of arcade
everything works perfectly, but putting it on the arcade messed some things up.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:48 pm

Cant upload game v2 this is my process

Main page --> Arcade then this message appears "The page cannot be displayed because an internal server error has occurred."

Previously it was another problem that was above so please help thanks.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:34 pm

BeckettGaming wrote:Cant upload game v2 this is my process

Main page --> Arcade then this message appears "The page cannot be displayed because an internal server error has occurred."

Previously it was another problem that was above so please help thanks.

Would like help i mean it's been about 2-3 weeks.
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Website Issues and Feedback