New artist making buttons

Looking to build a team or have a job to offer?

Post » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:06 am

Hello everyone!

So recently I decided to get into doing some graphics. I've been messing around for the last week or so and think it's time for me to bring my skills to you guys! I am probably only going to be doing buttons and such just so I am only concentrating on learning one thing. (I'm not the quickest learner)

Here are a couple buttons I've made that I thought were actually worth showing you guys.

These are only a couple I have made!! If you would like to see any more, just comment or PM me. I will be adding more and more semi-regularly.

If you want to use any buttons on this thread in your games, feel free to do so (I don't need credit, but you can if you want to )

If you would like me to help you with making some specific buttons for your game I'll probably do so for free unless there is a whole bunch you need me to do.

Please comment with your thoughts on these buttons!EncryptedCow2012-11-10 00:14:46
B
S
G

Post » Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:04 am

Made a new button :)

B
S
G

Post » Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:31 pm

Working on a large pack! If anyone has requests for something they want in there feel free to ask.
B
S
G

Return to Job Offers and Team Requests