New CocoonJS plugin from Ludei! Open source!

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Sun May 11, 2014 4:18 pm

lwgames wrote:
AndreasR wrote:It would be awesome if some could add admob SDK to the CocoonJS plugin. I think ludei will not do this :/ Would make advertising much easier...

@ArcadEd
Which value have set at mopub for the admob Network CPM? (Under Network, Admob, Segments, Network CPM)
I allways have 0% Impression via Networks (admob).

Would be great if you could help me out. Thanks!

0.01 minimum for each ad, close the top left button name running to see the set option for each add.

Hi, thanks for your respone :)
Do you mean this value?

I already have set this value. But no changes since i've changed it (few weeks ago)
Image Image iTunes: Match3 | Google Play: Match3
B
S
G

Post » Sun May 11, 2014 6:34 pm

That looks like your marketplace settings. Marketplace is mopub ads.

You want to find Global Segments, and set there.
B
S
G

Post » Sun May 11, 2014 7:08 pm

I also made this changes. But i still doesn't get it working. What do I have to enter here?
mopub_caps.png

Screen shots
mopub_ads.png

How you can see i have 236 attemps but 0 impressions.

mopub_ID.png

I'm not sure which ID i have to enter here? I took the pub-ID from admob standing in the header next to my mail adress if I'm logged in.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B
S
G

Post » Sun May 11, 2014 7:22 pm

Looks like you don't have a publishers ID set in AdMob under Network.
Your's might start with Pub- something.

I know it costs money, but I really do recommend to anyone struggling with getting mopub/admob working, to drop the 20 bucks and take my course on Udemy. It really goes through step by step and it's valuable information to have :).
B
S
G

Post » Sun May 11, 2014 8:00 pm

AndreasR wrote:I also made this changes. But i still doesn't get it working. What do I have to enter here?
mopub_caps.png

Screen shots
mopub_ads.png

mopub_ID.png

I'm not sure which ID i have to enter here? I took the pub-ID from admob standing in the header next to my mail adress if I'm logged in.

Like Ed said, but it depends on your admob version of interface. if you use the old one, use the pub id, if you use the new one which you most likely do for each ad you enter add id taken from admob, example: ca-app-pub-308xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
B
S
G

Post » Sun May 11, 2014 8:10 pm

lwgames wrote:
AndreasR wrote:I also made this changes. But i still doesn't get it working. What do I have to enter here?
mopub_caps.png

Screen shots
mopub_ads.png

mopub_ID.png

Like Ed said, but it depends on your admob version of interface. if you use the old one, use the pub id, if you use the new one which you most likely do for each ad you enter add id taken from admob, example: ca-app-pub-308xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you :) thats explains everything. I used the wrong ID. But its really confusing if the write enter Publisher ID :(
B
S
G

Post » Mon May 12, 2014 11:55 pm

@Ashley will C2 be updated to include the latest functional CJS plugin soon or you guys are letting it remain open source and manually installed by users?
B
S
G

Post » Tue May 13, 2014 7:27 am

is it possible to remove 3 seconds of ludei intro screen when I build APK using cocoonJS?
B
S

Post » Tue May 13, 2014 9:23 am

GEEKEV wrote:is it possible to remove 3 seconds of ludei intro screen when I build APK using cocoonJS?

Nope, its part of using their FREE service. They need the exposure.

My big RPG still takes around 40 seconds to load.. staring at a flashing ludei logo for that long is not a pleasant experience.

Wish Intel XDK would hurry it up and support AdMob and Store!
B
S
G

Post » Tue May 13, 2014 9:55 am

@Silverforce

thanks for pointing :)
BTW, intel XDK not supporting admob and IAP yet?
cannot ?
B
S

PreviousNext

Return to Construct 2 General