New Forum divisions?

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:21 pm

First of all, I'm loving how this project is expading! Loving it! I will be getting a standard license as soon as this month's bills are settled. How can I not? The price is excellent and well worth it, especially the pre-adopter's discount. I'm glad support for animation is moving along too! I'm wondering when this forum will receive the kind of divisions that the Contruct classic forums has. I'd like to see a section for user tutorials and showing off. For me tutorials will be essential as I'm not a programmer. A good platformer or side-scrolling tutorial would be very helpful. This general forum is getting busy to search through for such information. That is a great thing in itself though :)
B
G

Post » Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:33 pm

Yes, eventually! At the moment we don't want to split it up too much until traffic picks up. When it does we can create new forums.
Image Image
Scirra Founder
B
S
G

Post » Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:07 pm

[QUOTE=Tom] Yes, eventually! At the moment we don't want to split it up too much until traffic picks up. When it does we can create new forums.[/QUOTE]

Ok don't split it too much if you want, but at least make a support/help part where all questions and troubleshots about using C2 goes please.
New to Construct ? Where to start

Image Image
Image Image

Please attach a capx to any help request or bug report !
B
S
G

Return to Construct 2 General