New Forum divisions?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Create your game with this complete pack of images and animations!
  • First of all, I'm loving how this project is expading! Loving it! I will be getting a standard license as soon as this month's bills are settled. How can I not? The price is excellent and well worth it, especially the pre-adopter's discount. I'm glad support for animation is moving along too! I'm wondering when this forum will receive the kind of divisions that the Contruct classic forums has. I'd like to see a section for user tutorials and showing off. For me tutorials will be essential as I'm not a programmer. A good platformer or side-scrolling tutorial would be very helpful. This general forum is getting busy to search through for such information. That is a great thing in itself though :)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Yes, eventually! At the moment we don't want to split it up too much until traffic picks up. When it does we can create new forums.

• Yes, eventually! At the moment we don't want to split it up too much until traffic picks up. When it does we can create new forums.

Ok don't split it too much if you want, but at least make a support/help part where all questions and troubleshots about using C2 goes please.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)