New Game: Climb

Show us your completed creations made in Construct 2

Post » Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:12 pm

I recently mad a new game. Tell me what you think!
https://www.scirra.com/arcade/adventure-games/climb-5376
I don't think I could ever stab someone, I mean, let's be honest. I can barely get the straw into a Capri Sun.
B
25
S
10
G
7
Posts: 91
Reputation: 6,395

Post » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:19 pm

Cool game music is nice but the game dint save my time in the score board.
I think the game can be too hard for a lot of people
B
51
S
9
G
2
Posts: 153
Reputation: 3,488

Post » Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:29 am

mrnannings wrote:Cool game music is nice but the game dint save my time in the score board.
I think the game can be too hard for a lot of people

To save your score board time, you have to pass 5 seconds, and a Construct 2 Logo will pop up, and click to submit you score. If it wasn't this way, everyone who played would make the leader board, that's a lot of people. Im know it is very challenging, I'm deciding how to make it easier. Thx for the feedback!
I don't think I could ever stab someone, I mean, let's be honest. I can barely get the straw into a Capri Sun.
B
25
S
10
G
7
Posts: 91
Reputation: 6,395

Post » Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:27 pm

Potato23 wrote:
mrnannings wrote:Cool game music is nice but the game dint save my time in the score board.
I think the game can be too hard for a lot of people

To save your score board time, you have to pass 5 seconds, and a Construct 2 Logo will pop up, and click to submit you score. If it wasn't this way, everyone who played would make the leader board, that's a lot of people. Im know it is very challenging, I'm deciding how to make it easier. Thx for the feedback!


Ah is see. I didn't know what that logo was. But it is working now, i'm in the ranks.

Also the background music isnt repeating.
B
51
S
9
G
2
Posts: 153
Reputation: 3,488

Post » Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:14 pm

mrnannings wrote:
Potato23 wrote:
mrnannings wrote:Cool game music is nice but the game dint save my time in the score board.
I think the game can be too hard for a lot of people

To save your score board time, you have to pass 5 seconds, and a Construct 2 Logo will pop up, and click to submit you score. If it wasn't this way, everyone who played would make the leader board, that's a lot of people. Im know it is very challenging, I'm deciding how to make it easier. Thx for the feedback!


Ah is see. I didn't know what that logo was. But it is working now, i'm in the ranks.

Also the background music isnt repeating.

Im trying to add some more music.
I don't think I could ever stab someone, I mean, let's be honest. I can barely get the straw into a Capri Sun.
B
25
S
10
G
7
Posts: 91
Reputation: 6,395

Post » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:45 pm

This game is hard, but I made 7 seconds :) .. Maybe if the screen is bigger to have more chance to stay on screen.
B
65
S
32
G
69
Posts: 217
Reputation: 40,008


Return to Completed Creations

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests