new game released!

Show us your completed creations made in Construct 2

Post » Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:37 am

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/doodle- ... d882729324
hello to everyone my name is george zaharia and i want to show you my new app on applestore you can check it by clicking the image or link above! its free to play and download! if you download it now you will have acces to later updates without payng for them! also check the app website for new features and more info about the game!
www.doodlendodge.com
Do you have games and want to make money with them!? do you want more then pennis from ads you have in your games?! visit us today www.gcstudio.net and make money with your games!:)
B
S

Post » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:22 am

A little bit more work on the design, the rest is ok :) Congratulations!
B
S

Post » Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:53 pm

thanks! yea the design im not pretty good at it, im more into programming! the design will be changed later! and also new modes! like story and stuff! and later on will be for 0.99 cents but also youl get a paid competition top 10 chart!:) so hope it wont take me to much to implement it!
Do you have games and want to make money with them!? do you want more then pennis from ads you have in your games?! visit us today www.gcstudio.net and make money with your games!:)
B
S

Post » Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:27 am

It looks good, can you make the Android version?
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:10 am

Tetriser wrote:It looks good, can you make the Android version?

yes !:) i will soon!:) but for now want it only on ios! later will publish it on android!
B
S

Post » Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:57 pm

I don't think the design is "that" bad tbh. I've seen much worse.... and i've seen some very successful titles with similar style of artwork. A few tweaks here and there, but overall quite nice looking.
B
S

Post » Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:16 pm

Seems fun!
Founder of HeroicTek
HeroicTek.com
Owner of HeroicDomains
HeroicDomains.com
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:28 am

thank you for your feedbacks! @revvin and @beardedeagle
B
S

Post » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:19 pm

Noxx wrote:A little bit more work on the design, the rest is ok :) Congratulations!

thanks! :D a new update is comming soon! verry close to publish the new version will have cash tournament prizes and if you download it now you wont have to pay for enter the competition! the total ammount at end of month that can be earned is 1000$ so if you ocuppy the 3 first positions or all first 4 you can gain around 400$ and the rest till top 50 will get the amount accordanly with their rank! check www.doodlendodge.com game website and go to earn $$ section for more info! hope will go viral :D
B
S

Post » Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:14 am

Nice game. What did you use to build it on ios? Ejecta?
B
S
G

Next

Return to Completed Creations