New information regarding logging in

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Create your game with this complete pack of images and animations!
  • If you are having trouble logging in, please try the password recovery tool:

scirra.com/forgotten

This should fix the issue for everyone. If not, please let me know ASAP and I will look into it straight away.

• Haven't heard anyone with issues for a while now, it would be good to know if someone who couldn't login before who I didn't send an email to can now login!

• I just went through a bizarre chain of login problems where I had to submit for a new password several times, but none of the new passwords worked, and then when I reset it to my own unique password it still didn't work. That is, until I realized that if I checked "remember me" the system would let me in. But it should let me in without doing that, so this could be a bug... or something wrong with my browser settings, but I wasn't having this problem prior to the site change.

• Does it help if you clear your cookies & cache? Just wondering if it's something left over from the old site.

• I had to do the "forgot password" (which of course is a lie I take personally from websites) several times and every time I put back a password, I can not log in and have to click that button again. I am doing this post now, using the password from the recovery email, before attempting another try. Else, I am going to leave it the way the email provides next time.

• I can't seem to set my password to a new one... It doesn't recognise it, or the old one, when I try to log in again.

• Does it help if you clear your cookies & cache? Just wondering if it's something left over from the old site.

Nope. Still does it.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I can't seem to set my password to a new one... It doesn't recognise it, or the old one, when I try to log in again.

Do you get the "Username and password incorrect" message? Or, does it just send you back to the front page with no message? I get the latter unless I check the box that says "Remember me". When I check that box, it lets me in. Give that a try and see what happens.

• I'm having this same problem. I can't login with my password. When I do the recovery feature I login fine. Then I've several times set my password to a new value (and cleared my cache) and I can't login.

I'm currently logging in with the recovery password.

• Hi guys, made a change to your settings page, done some tests works for me let me know if you have any issues.

• Change pass worked, resend email worked, might add a link tag to the email verification url tho.

Also profile page comes up ok, but it says "Tom is a game developer registered on the Scirra website." at the top.

Hehe reminds me of the Rich build.

• I tried changing my password at least 3 times now, each time both the new and temporary password do not work. I'll just keep the temporary one for now I guess.

• Tried to change password - wouldn't let me login afterwards. Went throught the 'forgotten password' routine, and that got me back in.

• Same for me... I changed my password and try to connect with the new password but I can't ! I have to reset the password then use the automatic password to log in...

• I was emperor ing before the switch, if that's not obvious.

I'd like to report a little bug of sorts:

I could log in all right, after I did the "forget my password" thing, which would bring me to the Home tab.

Every time I clicked the Forum tab, it would immediately log me out.

I've tried this enough times where I decided I guess i'll have to make a new account to report this. Hopefully you know what I am saying.

Other than that, a little different, but not a bad look for the site.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)