New Intel XDK version released

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Sun May 08, 2016 1:25 pm

SaRaB wrote:hi, Josek5494

can you please give me another link for the plugin in construct 2, cause i can not open it in my country so i will try and use your idea, by the way thank you so much for the plugin and help.

give a link like media-fire

Hey! srry for the wait. I will post a mediafire link in the blog. Check it in 1 hour ^^
B
S
G

Post » Sun May 08, 2016 1:39 pm

SaRaB wrote:hi, Josek5494

can you please give me another link for the plugin in construct 2, cause i can not open it in my country so i will try and use your idea, by the way thank you so much for the plugin and help.

give a link like media-fire

Check the blog, the links are posted ;)
B
S
G

Post » Wed May 11, 2016 9:26 am

hey, @Cipriux

So, until now, InAppBrowser works only for closing the game it does not open the link to my game or games, I want to make user for example rate my game and there is a button there, what should i do now, what are the plugins need to be used to fix this problem.

I now it is boring iusse but I am still trying, would you mind telling me step by step.? I have Inappbrowser now and the plugin you put, also the last version of intel xdk.

Thanks.
B
S
G

Post » Sat May 14, 2016 7:45 am

@SaRaB

Maybe submit a simple bug report to @Ashley

Sounds like a serious, recurring issue with this software..
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:40 pm

I've tried the com-admob-plugin-cordova, but i can't assure you it is working, but if you do not tried it yet i think it worth. The intel XDK emulate tab only shows blackscreen. Have all this plugins installed:
1) cordova-plugin-device
2) cordova-plugin-file
3) cordova-plugin-httpd
4) cordova-plugin-inappbrowser
5) cordova-plugin-media
6) cordova-plugin-splashscreen
7) cordova-plugin-statusbar
8) cordova-plugin-wkwebview-engine

and the already mentioned com-admob-plugin-cordova

I have publish my game about a month ago on google play, but until now i just can't publish for IOS.

Any help or news will be much appreciated. Thanks!
B
S

Post » Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:28 am

I'm getting the same error problems, and have been for the past couple of months. No signs of fixing, and the solutions from @ashley seem to generally be "well they're (whatever tool ISN'T C2) setup wrong." After working on this for years, I can't ship my game because we've already been fleeced, and they're too busy setting up Construct 3 for a new round of suckers.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:35 pm

Me neither works in ios me and my screen is black, with earlier versions did not pass this, now is a bore
It is our fault or program?
B
S
G

Post » Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:30 pm

I could get past the 'blank screen'-problem by exporting it without checking the 'WKWebview on iOS'-option in C2 and checking the 'Use the new Intel XDK project format'-option. Then import the project in intel XDK by opening the project-XDK file.

I edited the 'c2runtime.js'-file and commented out the following lines (result):
//this.isWKWebview....
//if (this.isWKWebview)
//{
// this.httpServer
//}

After this the simulation works in XDK for iOS devices and the iOS build seems to work on my device. Haven't tested it thoroughly though.
B
S

Post » Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:21 pm

Intel XDX needs to get their s**t together. This is nothing against Scirra! Intel needs to stop d***ing things up. It was fine before and they frak everything up.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:21 pm

Intel XDX needs to get their s**t together. This is nothing against Scirra! Intel needs to stop d***ing things up. It was fine before and they frak everything up.
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Construct 2 General