Ninja Kunai Defense!

Show us your completed creations made in Construct 2

Post » Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:07 am

Ninja Kunai Defense 800 plays and counting!

A defense-type arcade game where you charge a kunai throw to defend against an eternal onslaught of shuriken!

Let me know what you think! I've had a lot of feedback so far and I've been tweaking the mechanics all day. I even recorded a short video of myself playing it!

How to play:
Click to hold and charge your throw. Release it toward shuriken, but be careful of the angle you throw it at! All projectiles are affected by gravity. By hitting a shuriken for the first time, you will regain one shuriken throw. If you miss, or hit a shuriken that has been hit once, you will still not regain another! Time your throws effectively.

v1.2 Changelist
  • Pressing R will now clear out the audio fade effect, and will not cause any other weird issues.
  • The background clouds now have at least a rudimentary scroll.
  • You can now change the volume of the audio and optionally mute the music.
  • Added a few more shuriken variants. Also, the floppy now has a reduced spawn chance.
Last edited by DatapawWolf on Wed May 11, 2016 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Sun May 01, 2016 3:04 pm

Looks fun. Challenging game.
The Things you can create is only limited by your imagination. If you don't have the skills then use your motivation as a natural force to exceed all expectations. Chadori RebornXD
B
S
G

Post » Sun May 01, 2016 3:13 pm

Simple,fun,awesome!! Thats what mobile gaming is all about!!
Check out my awesome Android Game releases https://play.google.com/store/apps/deve ... ames&hl=en
B
S
G

Post » Mon May 02, 2016 12:06 am

Thank you both for your comments! I'm thinking of porting it to mobile. Not sure yet since I have other things to do, but I'm considering it. :)
ImageImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Wed May 11, 2016 1:44 am

Updates! v1.2 is out!
  • Pressing R will now clear out the audio fade effect, and will not cause any other weird issues.
  • The background clouds now have at least a rudimentary scroll.
  • You can now change the volume of the audio and optionally mute the music.
  • Added a few more shuriken variants. Also, the floppy now has a reduced spawn chance.

Also, so happy about having almost 800 total plays! That's a lot more success than my previous game, hahah.
ImageImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:39 am

Hey, cool game! Would you consider selling it?
We make Facebook games!

Please contact us if you want to work with us to release your game on Facebook - our team have generated millions of installs for our own C2 and Flash games, and we can do revenue-share deals with YOU, too!

https://u1stgames.com
B
S

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:45 pm

@sidneycat certainly. Always a price. Are you seeking a license to host? Or you are interested in the source code? Or would like to purchase the entire game?
ImageImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:24 am

Probably the source; my company puts games on Facebook, so we need to add Facebook login etc
We make Facebook games!

Please contact us if you want to work with us to release your game on Facebook - our team have generated millions of installs for our own C2 and Flash games, and we can do revenue-share deals with YOU, too!

https://u1stgames.com
B
S

Return to Completed Creations