No touch control option when adding events

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:07 pm

I wanted to add touch controls, so I created a new group and tried to add touch controls and there was no touch option, only mouse and keyboard, how do I get the touch option, I want it badly for my game! Plz help me
B

Post » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:42 pm

@Bluey656

Bluey656 wrote:I wanted to add touch controls, so I created a new group and tried to add touch controls and there was no touch option, only mouse and keyboard, how do I get the touch option, I want it badly for my game! Plz help me

Have you inserted the Touch object into your project?
If your vision so exceeds your ability, then look to something closer.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:44 pm

Wait a second, I am a little new to adding these touch controls, how do I add the touch object though ?
B

Post » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:55 pm

Press the right mouse on your Layout and select 'Insert objects' and from the Insert Object windows, scroll down to the Input section and select Touch.

May I politely recommend you try both the Manual and some of the excellent tutorials that are available. You will increase your understanding much quicker.
If your vision so exceeds your ability, then look to something closer.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:12 pm

Thanks a lot, I got it, and yes I will definitely!

but I have got 1 more prob, my game has to have a shoot button, I have a shoot button, but I can't assign a event to it, like I have assigned the movement controls but how do I make the event such that it shoots the laser (I am talking about the rain demo of Ghost Shooter)
B

Return to How do I....?