No touch control option when adding events

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
14 amazing sound files of game events like Level Ups, Level Completes, object spawn, object taking etc.
  • I wanted to add touch controls, so I created a new group and tried to add touch controls and there was no touch option, only mouse and keyboard, how do I get the touch option, I want it badly for my game! Plz help me

• Bluey656

I wanted to add touch controls, so I created a new group and tried to add touch controls and there was no touch option, only mouse and keyboard, how do I get the touch option, I want it badly for my game! Plz help me

Have you inserted the Touch object into your project?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Wait a second, I am a little new to adding these touch controls, how do I add the touch object though ?

• Press the right mouse on your Layout and select 'Insert objects' and from the Insert Object windows, scroll down to the Input section and select Touch.

May I politely recommend you try both the Manual and some of the excellent tutorials that are available. You will increase your understanding much quicker.

• Thanks a lot, I got it, and yes I will definitely!

but I have got 1 more prob, my game has to have a shoot button, I have a shoot button, but I can't assign a event to it, like I have assigned the movement controls but how do I make the event such that it shoots the laser (I am talking about the rain demo of Ghost Shooter)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)