No way to recover license?

If you have found a bug, or have a suggestion/comment then leave it here

Post » Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:03 pm

I wasn't sure what forum I should post this in, so sorry if this is in the wrong place.

Thanks to a "perfect storm", I am without the license I bought back in 2011; I no longer have the bank account I had when I bought my license nor does it appear in the store. I thought I had the text file on a hard drive, but I have not been able to find it.

Am I completely without an option to recover my license? The most I have is this, the account I made back when I bought the license in the first place.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:17 pm

You're best bet is to email support@scirra.com directly.
If your vision so exceeds your ability, then look to something closer.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:20 pm

Sharpshooter wrote:I wasn't sure what forum I should post this in, so sorry if this is in the wrong place.

Thanks to a "perfect storm", I am without the license I bought back in 2011; I no longer have the bank account I had when I bought my license nor does it appear in the store. I thought I had the text file on a hard drive, but I have not been able to find it.

Am I completely without an option to recover my license? The most I have is this, the account I made back when I bought the license in the first place.

Edit: Didn't see it doesn't appear in the store, nvm.

Try accessing your account from a different computer?
Last edited by Nesteris on Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The moderators are corrupt and ban for no reason, especially that condescending neckbeard asshole Kyatric. The forums are filled with fanboys.
Banned User
B
S
G

Return to Website Issues and Feedback