node-webkit behavior/export

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:24 pm

Hiya,

Do I need to use a node-webkit behavior in order to export to node-webkit successfully?

I exported to node-webkit the other day. Everything worked great on windows, but the Mac option wouldn't open. Granted, I was trying to open it on a windows machine. Could that be the problem?

Two separate questions here:
-Do I need a node-webkit behavior to export successfully using node-webkit?
-Do I need to have a mac machine in order to test the mac version? (assuming the answer to this is yes, but trying to consolidate questions.)

Thanks
B
S

Post » Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:57 pm

donboody wrote:Hiya,

Do I need to use a node-webkit behavior in order to export to node-webkit successfully?

I exported to node-webkit the other day. Everything worked great on windows, but the Mac option wouldn't open. Granted, I was trying to open it on a windows machine. Could that be the problem?

Two separate questions here:
-Do I need a node-webkit behavior to export successfully using node-webkit?
-Do I need to have a mac machine in order to test the mac version? (assuming the answer to this is yes, but trying to consolidate questions.)

Thanks

You don't need a behavior to export, and you need a mac or a hackintosh to test osx version. You need behavior only if you want some behavior things, like clipboard, file system, and some other things.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:55 pm

Great. Thank you!
B
S

Post » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:15 pm

donboody wrote:Great. Thank you!

Glad to help :)
B
S