Node Webkit Linux Exporter issue

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Sun May 04, 2014 2:58 pm

I am having this problem with 64bit Linux. Ubuntu 14. Click the test application and nothing appears.
B
S
G

Post » Sun May 04, 2014 3:26 pm

This is a hard topic to comment on or offer help with. I'll also admit, I didn't read the link posted a few comments above to the GitHub account regarding the missing library.

It would help though if everyone could post their hardware that they are using in nix, and if possible, which drivers and modules they are using. It would be easier to determine what kind of issue there is.

It's been stated, but nix drivers are sketchy at best. NVidia typically does a good job, but even with Ubuntu, they have to be installed and configured desperately. ATI has always had really awful support. I can't count how many issues I've run into with ATi drivers. From what I understand (and I may be wrong on this), Intel 4000 and 5000 graphics are barely supported.

Also, if the graphics modules aren't installed properly, or support openGL, there will be a drop in frame rate.
Kurieus
Come visit and play Blast Box!
B
S

Post » Thu May 15, 2014 10:05 pm

I wonder why the game does not run on Ubuntu 14.04 64bit even giving permission :cry:
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:54 pm

@kenli

Could you explain in a way to better understanding? Or do some tutorial for those who have doubts as I?
B
G

Previous

Return to How do I....?