Non Stop Robot [ANDROID][RETRO]

Show us your completed creations made in Construct 2

Post » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:06 pm

Artpunk wrote:Ah ok, well it looks the same on my phone. I guess its not in full screen on my phone either that being the case? But I think it still looks good. I seriously didnt notice.

No! That's not full screen.
Maybe when he did some test he "turned off" the whole screen.

I have to sort this out.
I delete the following XDK plugins:
Inappbrowser
Splashscreen

Those two plugins I always delete, I do not think they have anything to do.
I'll see what I can do to solve this.
I have the "fullscreen" box marked in XDK, it has always been this way but this only makes the status bar hide, it does not increase the size screen to occupy everything.

This is the difference:
http://imgur.com/a/P4Xrq
B
S
G

Post » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:30 pm

I'm testing, so it seems, some plugin or something else is causing that failure. If I do a blank project using the same resolution and compiling it the same then the full screen error does not occur, so this makes me regret that some plugin is causing the screen to lose the full mode.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:57 am

Are you using the Browser object's 'request fullscreen' action? When are you calling it?

I think you need to use a user input trigger with the 'Browser > request fullscreen' (like 'on any touch', or 'on object clicked' or something).

If you are using 'On Start of Layout > Browser > request fullscreen', it could be ignored, and therefore your game wont open in fullscreen.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:37 pm

Artpunk wrote:Are you using the Browser object's 'request fullscreen' action? When are you calling it?

I think you need to use a user input trigger with the 'Browser > request fullscreen' (like 'on any touch', or 'on object clicked' or something).

If you are using 'On Start of Layout > Browser > request fullscreen', it could be ignored, and therefore your game wont open in fullscreen.

I'm not sure it's really necessary, right now I'm generating apks doing minimal testing, everything works perfectly, there's always full screen and I'm not using "request fullscreen" with "on touch". I'm adding plugins and objects bit by bit to see when that error occurs.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:50 pm

I am tired, these past days I have performed over 100 (100 apks with XDK crosswalk) direct tests on my mobile.
I do not know what else I can try.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:43 pm

I am creating the music track for Areas 1 - 6.
What do you think this style ?.

I think this kind of mechanical music fits well with the game.

https://soundcloud.com/shaoo/non-stop-robot-android-game-theme-1-wip
B
S
G

Post » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:12 pm

After almost three weeks of work at last the music has been added and also the option to activate and deactivate it.
I use Reason 8 for create music.

1 theme for the menus
1 theme for areas 3-6
1 theme for areas 7-12
1 theme for areas 13-18
1 theme for the end

The music encompasses mixing different genres.
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Completed Creations