Not working AdMob banner ads in CocoonJS

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:13 am

@thefrob

Thanks for downloading it!

I just tested it now. The ads are displayed but a bit of delayed. Maybe around 1-2 minutes and sometimes the ads not shown at all. I think it all depends on the ads inventory. For bobo jump I was using admob only so there might be no ads or delayed ads due to only one network ( I got a problem with Inmobi network)

For fullscreen ads I did filed a bug to Ashley since the there was a bug with Construct 2 and fullscreen ads in older version. Ashley already fixed the bug in newer version after I already compiled Bobo Jump. So for Bobo Jump the fullscreen ads might just show only one time.

Now for my next game I`ll be using Admob and Millenial Media.

B
S
G

Post » Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:50 am

@thefrob

Issue 1:

Ludei says: "Currently we have no plan on including new ad networks to our platform."

Issue 2:

It seems that recently they changed something, so CocoonJS started sending requests

Issue 3:

reply from MoPub:

"Hope all is well. To send requests to AdMob, please update the AdMob CPM for that app/ad unit under the Global Segment in the Networks tab. Help Center Article Below:

http://help.mopub.com/customer/portal/articles/1281488-create-and-manage-a-segment-ad-networks-"

it seems that in new UI they hide CPM, but anyway you have to put 0.01 to get banners

in my case, in the latest compilation, it started working
B
S
G

Post » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:59 pm

@szymek

Thank you so much for good information, I will try to do it.
B
S

Previous

Return to Construct 2 General