Object and behavior requests

Forum for plugin, effect and behavior programmers. Please use the Help & Support forum for help using Construct.

Post » Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:21 pm

[quote="newt":t28qgf92]Can't you do that with a mask and a shader?[/quote:t28qgf92]

I suppose you could, but that's kind of overkill :/
B
S
G

Post » Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:04 am

I should also note that a palette "cycle" (having the entire palette different shades of the same colour in order, then have them cycle to create an animated effect on the sprite) also makes a good and striking effect when you want to show that something is happening to the sprite. I advocate a pallete thingy.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:04 pm

Can we also post a transition request here? Wouldn't it be cool to have a 'fade through black' effect? This effect is heavily used in film or cinematics, where one shot fades to black and the black fades to the new scene (layout in our case) - Right now, you'd have to fake that through a completely black layout that then immediately fades to the next layout, which is kinda funky. Would be cool to have and should be easy enough to pull off I guess :)

And while we're at it, why just constraining it to black? The transition should be able to fade through any color we set.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:17 pm

[quote="newt":3soc5rlp]Can't you do that with a mask and a shader?[/quote:3soc5rlp]
Care to elaborate?
B
S
G

Post » Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:25 pm

A way to make multiple pages...so you can make as many layouts as you want with an easy way to make them link to each other...I'm not sure if that made too much sense...
In case it didnt i will try to simplify...
make one layout editor page...
click a button and it makes a second blank page...and another button that opens a wizard that gives multiple options as to how it will link the other page and how it will activate...i know that you can do all of this already but simple click buttons that do the work would be really nice...
B
G

Previous

Return to Construct engineering