[OBSOLETE PLUGIN] Playtomic Metrics+Leaderboards

Post your completed addons to share with the community

Post » Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:12 am

Dear @wgfunstorm!

Thank you for your kind and good work about the playtomic plugin. I used it, and it were perfect in side of C2. Unfortunately the Playtomic servers are not reliable, I found tons of questions about it in the Playtomic's community... no one understands what is happening.

You told, that you do not use this anymore. Could you help us to find an alternate solution for this kind of functionality?

I'm sure that you know something, it could be very kind if you can share your experience! :)
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:32 pm

I'm really wanted to help Playtomic in their not so good situlation, but they do not accept PayPal payments, what is a must have for me. Additionally I can never figured out to record level specific data in Playtomic. :(

As an alternative I've found a fresh C2 plugin, Clay.io, what makes not as sophisticated statistics than Playtomic, but have the leatherbords, and have some other strenghts, like Achievements, Cross Promotion and Ratings.

Look at Clay.io plugin + thread here

@wgfunstorm tahnk you for your kind again work in playtomic integration, I think I'll need to switch to another solution... :(
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:14 am

Thanks for the tip Epox. I tried Clay.io out today and it's working very nicely for me.

This plugin is no longer supported!

If you are looking for a replacement I recommend you use the excellent Clay.io instead!

Unfortunately Playtomic always had big reliability issues, and now their future is very uncertain. I wish them the best, but I had to make the hard decision to stop using them because it just wasn't working well enough. This plugin is no longer supported. That means there will be no more updates, I won't fix anything, and if you have questions unfortunately I won't be able to help you anymore.wgfunstorm2012-07-20 11:15:56
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:09 pm

I would to appreciate your support to develop your own plugin, we will use clay.io for better support. Thanks!
B
S
G

Post » Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:58 pm

@wgfunstorm do you have playtomic plugin? i need to open few capx
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Completed Addons