Odd Behavior

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
  • im not sure how to describe but i created a static HUD for my health bar since then when i go to run the game the hearts spawn at the incorrect position like the hearts fall but they arent affected by gravity and when i go to shoot by hitting space it spawns the bullets underneath my character and ive tried everything to fix but im unsure what i did wrong i was wondering if anyone has any idea how to fix. it wont let me post the capx file

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • dillonbrp

im not sure how to describe but i created a static HUD for my health bar since then when i go to run the game the hearts spawn at the incorrect position like the hearts fall but they arent affected by gravity and when i go to shoot by hitting space it spawns the bullets underneath my character and ive tried everything to fix but im unsure what i did wrong i was wondering if anyone has any idea how to fix. it wont let me post the capx file

We are unlikely to be able to help without seeing your code.

You can bypass the posting restrictions by simply inserting a character - such as asterisk or <SPACE> - into the URL, e.g.

htt*p://*www.mysite.com/mygame.capx
    [/code:2xe22jil]
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)