Offical IAP plugin. Consumables not getting "Consumed" &....

Bugs will be moved here once resolved.

Post » Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:25 am

MikeMS wrote:Ashley, please! We need consumables in IAP! :cry:

@Ashley, yes we really need a IAP plugin that can handle "Consumables". I hope its added to the new "Feature request" for next build
Create your own Isometric Runner Game using C2:

Check out my game "Last of the Survivors":
Play Store
App Store
B
S
G

Post » Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:48 am

@Ashley and @Kyatric I am going to add my voice to the masses and also ask for IAP to be able to handle consumables. It's a basic feature that I believe should have been there from the beginning. It's been months since people asked for it. Would be great if you could update us on this issue.

thank you for your understanding guys ;)
B
S

Post » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:08 pm

@volkiller730 Could you please give me a detailed description on how you made it work in cranberry IAP? Thanks.
B
S

Post » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:30 am

Hi,
The official IAP plugin does not work properly. When I open a project in Intel XDK it gives a number of errors.
Finally I made it work, but only for Android by entering this plugin:
Https://github.com/maxmoore14/AndroidInAppBilling.git

The biggest problem is that it works neither for iOS nor for Windows Phone 8.1
I bought the Cranberry plugins but that doesen't work either.

It's very important that this Works because there are applications that people have invested a lot of time, money, effort and dedication. There are applications that use servers in the cloud to save data. There are games that work designers, programmers. Apart from buying the license of Construct 2 which is excellent software.

Therefore it is not good that after so much effort we don't even sell the applications or consumables.

I think Scirra is not giving the IAP plugin the attention it deserves and I have not seen any clear solution.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:06 am

yofabianuy wrote:

I think Scirra is not giving the IAP plugin the attention it deserves and I have not seen any clear solution.

I been asking for support for VERY long time, even before there was even hint of C3, now scirra is conveniently telling they are working on new C3 and washing off hands from supporting old official plugins! Working with third party ugin makers is a nightmare of its own. There very reason I m not sure of upgrading to C3 as I have no confidence IAP and Ad plugins will go through same issues or not
Create your own Isometric Runner Game using C2:

Check out my game "Last of the Survivors":
Play Store
App Store
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Closed bugs