Official Google Play Plug in Crosswalk?

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:52 pm

@Ashley

Is it still true that the official Google Play plugin doesn't work with Crosswalk? If so, is there any chance of support pre-C3? There's a third-party solution by cranberry games, but it's a little rough around the edges to say the least.
Don't lose your work. Backup your game with Dropbox.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:53 pm

Support for Crosswalk was added some time ago. See the extra steps for Cordova in the manual entry.
Scirra Founder
B
S
G

Post » Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:12 pm

@Ashley

Oh wow, okay, that's great news. Could you fix the manual entry then? Because it still says the following (which wasted 2 days work on my end):

Unfortunately at this time Google Play Game Services only work from a web browser. It does not currently work from Crosswalk or any non-browser wrappers like CocoonJS or Ejecta. However it should still work on mobile browsers such as Chrome for Android.

When I read the info relating to phonegap/cordova, I assumed it meant the plugin would work with Phonegap Build (ie., on Android L), but the above lead me, understandably, to believe it didn't work in crosswalk.
Don't lose your work. Backup your game with Dropbox.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:31 am

Hello TiAm!
I have the same problem, i want to use google play services on my game exported with cordova-> intel xdk-> crosswalk

it doesnt work.

is your game working well???
thank you
(sorry for my english)
Play my games on www.pocketgames.es
B
S

Return to Construct 2 General