Official Google Play Plug in Crosswalk?

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Google Analytics 4 Plugin for Construct 3 enables metrics and analytics for your games easily.
  • Ashley

Is it still true that the official Google Play plugin doesn't work with Crosswalk? If so, is there any chance of support pre-C3? There's a third-party solution by cranberry games, but it's a little rough around the edges to say the least.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Support for Crosswalk was added some time ago. See the extra steps for Cordova in the manual entry.

• Ashley

Oh wow, okay, that's great news. Could you fix the manual entry then? Because it still says the following (which wasted 2 days work on my end):

Unfortunately at this time Google Play Game Services only work from a web browser. It does not currently work from Crosswalk or any non-browser wrappers like CocoonJS or Ejecta. However it should still work on mobile browsers such as Chrome for Android.

When I read the info relating to phonegap/cordova, I assumed it meant the plugin would work with Phonegap Build (ie., on Android L), but the above lead me, understandably, to believe it didn't work in crosswalk.

• Hello TiAm!

I have the same problem, i want to use google play services on my game exported with cordova-> intel xdk-> crosswalk

it doesnt work.

is your game working well???

thank you

(sorry for my english)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)