Official IAP Trigger Events Not Working Dec 2015

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:41 pm

IAP.hasproduct("NameOfProduct") is working as intended if you are building using the latest beta version (r218) and having added the appropriate cordova plugin as described in the tutorial.
New to Construct ? Where to start

Image Image

Image Image

Please attach a capx to any help request or bug report !
B
S
G

Post » Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:14 am

Thanks @Kyatric.

I've got com.mcm.plugins.androidinappbilling which is the one you suggested in the tutorial and cc.fovea.plugins.inapppurchase which is in the .XML export. It works in the build but debug lines it out for some reason (XDK).

Purchasing seems to work fine. The merchant account verifies the purchase. I just haven't figured out how to detect the purchase when the app is reloaded. I've been trying IAP.isStoreAvailable>>IAP.requestStoreListing & IAP.onStoreListingSuccess>>IAP.hasProduct. Success is being called but, hasProduct it comes back false every time.

I've checked the spelling and case like a dozen times now. It's the same as the IAP.purchaseProduct
B
S

Post » Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:42 am

Don't add two cordova plugins, you only need one.
If you want to use the one from cc.fovea, prefer using cc.fovea.cordova.purchase

Always remember posting your code can get you quicker/more efficient answers as well.
New to Construct ? Where to start

Image Image

Image Image

Please attach a capx to any help request or bug report !
B
S
G

Post » Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:51 am

Ya well, this thing has over 200 events and 1000+ actions.

Here's what I was basing that on, the export to cordova's xdk additions.xml

<intelxdk:plugin intelxdk:name="cc.fovea.plugins.inapppurchase" intelxdk:value="cc.fovea.plugins.inapppurchase" />
<intelxdk:plugin intelxdk:name="com.mcm.plugins.androidinappbilling" intelxdk:value="https://github.com/maxmoore14/AndroidInAppBilling.git" />

I'm pretty sure the fovea gets added in anyway because of the xml.
B
S

Post » Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:51 pm

is there anyways for the new release? pleas help
B
S

Previous

Return to How do I....?