Offset in drag and drop behavior?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Use inertion of your movements to throw, rotate your objects and etc. Objects can interact with others while dragging.g
  • Implementing dragging and dropping manually isn't difficult, but it's always a pain in the butt -- so I was really excited the first time I found the "drag and drop" behavior in Construct. So easy!

That said, is there any way to do an offset? On mobile, for example, most games will offset the item being dragged so it isn't blocked by the player's finger. Is this possible (without rolling my own D&D code)?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Implementing dragging and dropping manually isn't difficult, but it's always a pain in the butt -- so I was really excited the first time I found the "drag and drop" behavior in Construct. So easy!

That said, is there any way to do an offset? On mobile, for example, most games will offset the item being dragged so it isn't blocked by the player's finger. Is this possible (without rolling my own D&D code)?

Sprite:DragDrop is dragging -> Sprite: Set position to Touch.X - 32, Touch.Y - 32

• [quote:1odtnfeh]Sprite:DragDrop is dragging -> Sprite: Set position to Touch.X - 32, Touch.Y - 32

I thought I already tried that, but perhaps I did it wrong. Thanks for the reply!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)