OLD TV Filter for Construct (Graphics)

Discuss Scirra's 2D Asset Store

Post » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:35 pm

UnixRoot wrote:Could you please fix the scanline count? My game renders at 320 * 240 px so I set the effect to 240 scanlines. The problem is, the generated scanlines don't fit with the image. There are no 240 scanlines drawn, only around 150.

I'll check it :)

brapped wrote:OOH.

i love the plugin to begin with, but man i ain't complaining about an updated version. :D

the pack will have both new and classic version :)
B
S

Post » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:56 am

Hello Vortexstudios

You announced in January (I think) that you were working on a new version of OLD TV Filter, any news?

(impatient) Regards,
Jan
B
S
G

Post » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:08 pm

Colorfish wrote:Hello Vortexstudios

You announced in January (I think) that you were working on a new version of OLD TV Filter, any news?

(impatient) Regards,
Jan

yes, I'm working on it :)
I'm checking for a better, and more efficient, way to make it to the developer and set properties, enable and disable when you need.

I need to find out how make it compatible with Construct 3 too, but, as it still in beta, C3 isn't my priority right now.

why the time to finish the plugin, scirra takes so long time to pay me and not sell very well :( so, need to work outside to eat :lol:
this isn't just here, my unity assets isn't making so much money too, so, I just can work in my assets a little at night :(

there some infos and photos in my twitter @alexribeirodesa :)
B
S

Post » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:16 am

Thanks for the reply.

I'm sure you do the best you can and I really appreciate your efforts - I can imagine that this plugin is only for a small minority, but I really love it and hope you keep up your fantastic work (and perhaps make a C3 version). i'll sure be willing to pay some additional $ for the new version :)
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:23 pm

just a small preview, testing the ntsc effect :)
B
S

Post » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:46 am

another preview, here our new scanline effect with a better pixel reproduction and the very new NTSC effect :)
B
S

Post » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:27 am

Great work! :D
It looks like it's coming along - Looking forward to the release, would love to use this updated version in my game.
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Scirra Store