Omega Gears poc wip

Post your Construct-made creations!

Post » Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:49 am

Oh sorry about that, but your really not missing much, just a couple Audacity waves, and an ACS midi.
I'll try to remember to pull em out beforehand next time.
Image Image
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:17 am

[quote="deadeye":rb9fchdj]No, they are embeded resources (check the resouce tab), but Construct doesn't actually store the resources in the .cap... it waits until you build an .exe to store them.

So if you're going to post a .cap and you want people to hear the sound, you still have to include your sound folder, and people will still have to relink them (I think it goes off of absolute paths).[/quote:rb9fchdj]

Keep reminding me why I heart you.

~Sol
Tired of crappy file hosts that are crappy? Get DROPBOX - https://db.tt/uwjysXJF
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:20 pm

I really like the 2x zoom on the mouse wheel. You can zoom out to send him far away and then zoom right back in on the action. One problem with that though. The zoom zooms to the center of the window, so if your player is on near the edge of the window you might not see him at all in the zoomed in window. Maybe zoom could zoom in on the player somehow.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:37 pm

Yeah there's really no good way to fix this.
I could increase the size of the layout, then make an internal border that was smaller, and make it so the sprites couldn't cross it. Unfortunately I would also have to place the follow me target away from the border.
Actually I'll probably keep it as is, it doesn't really affect game play.
Image Image
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Your Creations