[DELETE THIS POST] - Not a active project anymore

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
We present to you “Post Apocalyptic Trailer” – our newest hard hitting, bass rumbling designed movie trailer collection.
  • Story

You are a member of an ancient race known as "???" a race of hunters that ravage and feed upon other races, in order to evolve them self, using strains of DNA.

You are the "Scroung´er" a young hunter that still have to prove your worth among your own kind, this is your time to hunt, on the ancient proving ground of "Terra" a old world that has remained untouched for a very long time, in order for the prey to better them self.

Here you will evolve and grow before once again rejoin your race, to seek new and better hunting grounds.

More will be unraveled later.

Gameplay

You start with the most basic hunting skill your race needs and are send through the "????" to the ancient proving grounds of "Terra" here you will evolve by feasting upon your prey, and further improve your hunting skills by turning the prey´s DNA into your own.

More will be unraveled later.

Info

Version: 0.00.000.3

Day: 3

Week: 0

Month: 0

Events:

Play/Test it here

• Will be added later.

Social media sites

http://gamejolt.com/games/ominous-entity/207331

https://www.facebook.com/OminousEntity

• Sneak peak

This is the new look and style i am gonna continue working on in my project "Ominous entity"

You are a hunter of an ancient race - seek your prey out, evolve and become the best hunter among your race.

• Changelog.

From version 0.00.000.2 // To version 0.00.000.3

-Movement have been made more smooth

-There is now a proper "camera" after you entered the portal (it takes 5 seconds)

-Small tweaks overall.

• Keep going!

• Keep going!

Thank you for the motivating Words, I Will keep going.

• Looks Good!

• Looks Good!

Thank you - More will follow in due time

• Concept drawing - finally decided where i wanted to go with the colors of the soldiers, and this is it.

The picture is 64x64 so its very tiny

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Just finished the rough draft of the main characters, i wanna include in my game - now they just need changed stance and/or equipment. (and animations at some point)

OLD MESSAGE

• Changed the graphic style to make it faster to work with, until i know how i want everything to look like - but kinda like this, just needs to look WAY better though

This is day 3 (after graphic reset) of working with the project, got arrays set up, in order to control everything more smoothly - and now the units go and grab a gun, if they do not have one. When they have a gun they just run to the enemy building.

OLD MESSAGE

• Good lookin stuff! Keep it up from what I can see your project looks awesome! If you have some time look at my zombie last stand game and let me know what you think as well:)

• Good lookin stuff! Keep it up from what I can see your project looks awesome! If you have some time look at my zombie last stand game and let me know what you think as well:)

Thank you for that - i shall keep working, still so much to do and figure out

-Left some comments on your game, ohhh btw. you should consider leaving a link to the game, on you "feedback" request, on the forum (people would not know where to find it)

• Thank you for your feedback, was/is very helpful! And I added a link now

• Old version - message deleted.

• Old version - message deleted

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)