OMT question

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
  • I have few questions about online money transfer:

1- have you ever heard about?

2- is it a good way to gain money from freelance work?

3- Have you ever used it to pay a developer or an artist ?

• nobody knows OMT?!

• Please stop bumping your topics less than 24 hours after the last post it's getting really annoying.

Personally I've never heard of the term OMT, but from the sound of it, you are talking about a mean of payment like Paypal is, aren't you ?

If so your question n°2 is irrelevant (since it is a mean of payment, not an income source).

Otherwise, I don't know what you are talking about and you should likely do a google search, as usual with your questions, before asking them here.

Or at least give more informations like where you've heard from it and why you feel like asking this on Scirra's forum is a good idea in your opinion.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Please stop bumping your topics less than 24 hours after the last post it's getting really annoying.

Personally I've never heard of the term OMT, but from the sound of it, you are talking about a mean of payment like Paypal is, aren't you ?

If so your question n°2 is irrelevant (since it is a mean of payment, not an income source).

Otherwise, I don't know what you are talking about and you should likely do a google search, as usual with your questions, before asking them here.

Or at least give more informations like where you've heard from it and why you feel like asking this on Scirra's forum is a good idea in your opinion.

I thought everybody knows it. OMT means "Online Money Transfer" By western union , and it helps you to transfer money online to any part of the world. great and fast way to transfer money.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)