On android (4.2 and 4.3) one touch act as a double touch...

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
From the Asset Store
All popular touch mechanics - scrolling, zooming, swiping
  • Problem Description

event "on touched" acts as a double click on android 4.2 and 4.3 (it's ok on 4.4)

Observed Result

you click or tap during the game and instead of one click you got a double click (and that's a big problem)

Expected Result

it should act as one click

Operating System and Service Pack

tested on andoid 4.2 and 4.3 through parallels

Construct 2 Version ID

163 64bit

EDIT:

The problem was present on andorid 4.2 and 4.3 on parallels through emulation. But not on 4.4.

So I think the problem is not related to emulation, but to the os versions and construct 2 touch behaviour.

Has anyone had the same problem on true devices?

• Can you provide a capx with the bug ?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • This one is easy (maybe)... Instead of activating on touch, set the action to activate after the touch is over -> touch end.

On any touch end -> player - spawn 'bullet' ...

• This one is easy (maybe)... Instead of activating on touch, set the action to activate after the touch is over -> touch end.

On any touch end -> player - spawn 'bullet' ...

I am gonna try it, it can be a partial solution to the problem

• YEs, let us know if that was it. Atleast that's how I figured out my similar issue a while back.

• YEs, let us know if that was it. Atleast that's how I figured out my similar issue a while back.

The problem is present on android 4.2 and 4.3 at least on parallels through emulation. It's not present on 4.4 though

• Do you have 'use mouse input' in the touch object set to yes? That can sometimes return 2 separate triggers in my experience...

• Closing, please follow the bug report guidelines (attach a .capx)

• Do you have 'use mouse input' in the touch object set to yes? That can sometimes return 2 separate triggers in my experience...

I am gonna check it out. Anyway I think yes, cause the touch act as mouse click too, without any ulterior mouse events.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)