ON SCREEN STEERING CONTROL.

Discuss game development design and post your game ideas

Post » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:41 am

I went on giving the rotate behavior for the steering wheel and then went on manipulating the settings and the event sheet and I tried other methods too and I made My self complicated and I dint make it.

But the event sheet You have done is simply superb and neatly arranged. Thank You for Your Patience.
B

Post » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:53 am

I went on giving a rotate behavior for the steering wheel and then went on changing the settings and manipulating the events. I tried other methods too and I made my self complicated so I could not make it.

But the events You prepared is simply superb and very very neat really.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE.
B

Post » Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:52 pm

Hi........I am making a car race game Like I told You before so in my game there will be a traffic in which cars and other vehicles will be there and they act as AI in the game. All the vehicles has to follow the path and if one stops rest in the back has to stop and after stopping if one vehicle takes reverse the rest in the back also has to take reverse with equal distance between them. I tried behaviors like Path finding and Line of sight to achieve this and also the functions but couldn't achieve it. Can You PLEASE HELP me with this PLEASE?
B

Previous

Return to Game Development, Design & Ideas