One Buck Challenge - September

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Footsteps SFX One contains 400 sounds of steps and jumps on different surfaces.
  • OMG! Here it goes for the 2nd One Buck Challenge (at last). This time you can start right now as long as you submit before the end. And since C2 has gained in popularity I guess you can participate with CC and C2.

Needed files:

Classic = Provide a working .exe only. No source required.

C2 = Either host the game somewhere or send a ZIP package with exported files.

Theme: "A Living World"

End: You have until October 2nd 23:59 (GMT) to submit.

After upload, make sure the download link works.

Prizes:

-One Buck! (via PayPal)

If you have any question just ask I will add details if needed.

TO MODERATOR: You can delete the thread "One Buck Challenge - August". It's useless now..

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Sounds cool, hopefully I can take part this time =D

• Nice, I'll try to make something. How will you judge games or will you set up a poll for voting the best game.

• Great! Hope I can make something for this one too. Would you mind explaining the theme a bit? It's sounds a bit vague to me.

ow will you judge games or will you set up a poll for voting the best game.

Poll would be a better idea.

• I want to win a buck. I don't have any animals but a good big farm area.

• By "A Living World" I'm thinking about game mechanics that would enhance player experience in the gaming world. Interacting with object to modify its surrounding and the world changing by itself.

Lots of games have introduced a "living world" but it's most of the time driven by the player's actions.

And yes it's gonna be a poll :) I didn't like my experience last time. I hate having to tell people they didn't win :(

• By "A Living World" I'm thinking about game mechanics that would enhance player experience in the gaming world. Interacting with object to modify its surrounding and the world changing by itself.

Lots of games have introduced a "living world" but it's most of the time driven by the player's actions.

I like it, good idea.

• Sounds interesting, I'm intrigued!

This could be a real n00bs question, but I haven't participated in many challenges before... does the entry have to be something that you make in the duration of the competition? Because I have some ideas for a virtual world for a game I was working on awhile back that was never finished.

• does the entry have to be something that you make in the duration of the competition?

Hmm I'm afraid so.. I'd say no but I don't think it would be fair to people who got the theme only at the beginning of the challenge ;)

• Love these. I'll hopefully contribute this month if I get the chance!

• So anybody started to work on something yet ? :)

• I don't think I'll be participating this time, too busy with college and Alien Swarm. :P

• It's a shame, haven't started, still have 6 days left. I have to start tomorrow.

• Didn't have enough time to completely finish my entry, but I now have some handy tree simulator code for use in the future [tube]yAZPhYZPRUs[/tube]

• Since we have no entry at all, shall the tournament continue until next Sunday, October 9th, right before Thanksgiving :)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)