One Buck Challenge - September

New releases and general discussions.

Post » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:32 pm

Hmm that 2BC idea is not bad but it messes up the whole concept of the OBC :) I`ll think about!
B
S
G

Post » Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:15 pm

Hi, Djordhan and sorry. I couldn't spent enough time working on my game lately and I missed the deadline. Also I think, I took more than I could eat. Anyway, I'm still working on it, there's no one to compete with, but I don't like leaving unfinished projects and when I'm done, I'll post it here. Here's a screenshot, still need to make more creatures, animations and a player.
ImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:35 am

Admins....

Just thinking out loud...the competitions forum should be moved up to the top level as it should be for both C2 and CC. That might give it more exposure...
B
S
G

Post » Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:55 am

[QUOTE=scidave] Admins....

Just thinking out loud...the competitions forum should be moved up to the top level as it should be for both C2 and CC. That might give it more exposure...[/QUOTE]

Not a bad idea, Scidave. The more the merrier! Looking forward to the next competition--I'll get in on one of them eventually :)
B
S
G

Post » Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:01 am

Nice! Only just saw this thread now. This is similar to the cool Ludum Dare Mini Comps. Do you guys have a separate website for the entries and things? It would be awesome to have a basic wordpress site like LD.
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Construct Classic Discussion