only one 1.0

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Footsteps SFX One contains 400 sounds of steps and jumps on different surfaces.
  • Hi, I have finished making the game only one and needed some advice from those who want to improve you help me.

regards

http://gamejolt.com/games/action/only-one/12040/

• I can't understand how to play this? Could you please explain?

• Windwalker I think you're right, after many changes, had lost a little north. The goal is simple change color all the posts in each screen. When you get it go to next level. You start with three bombs, you can increase aid which appear in the form of lightning.☺

• Mate sorry but it's not possible to understand and play it, for me at least. I can't find out how to control it, btw what are we controlling?

• Okay i think i get the concept.

You start by being surrounded by darkness. The only visible thing is you, a glowing circle which is controlled with the arrow keys.

In the darkness you will be pursued by two things, one that will kill you when you make direct contact, and another which will flee if you get too close.

To protect yourself against those evil enemies, you have firebombs available. You start with 5 and use one by pressing "B"

You can get more firebombs by pickup "bronze lighting icons" which will spawn randomly in the level

You can also pickup "fire", an item that will spawn in the level and can be used repeatedly by pressing the x button. This item only works for a limited time and is recognised by it's "golden lighting icon"

There are two possible ways to gain points:

- Touch the red trees that are scattered in the darkness.
      • Kill the fleeing ones.

You "complete" the level, when all trees has been turned black(which will happen when you touch them)

The game will afterward continue, by releasing a new wave of enemies and spawn more trees.

The control feels unresponsive, because of the player speed and the camera which focuses on the player at certain times. A power up in form of a mini-map, that will show you the position of the enemies and trees for a very limited time. More enemies and a shield for defense, against potential stronger or faster enemies. One last thing, when you enter the level, state "Wave 1" or similar to let the player know there's a goal of some sort.

My highscore: 360 :3

• I played a while.

Player controling is frustrating.

I didnt enjoye game... but it isnt bad.

• Thank you very much for the comments, I see that I have gone through adversity, it becomes difficult to know the object of the game ... I think that I have solved, know when the new version is uploaded. I really thank you very much, this will improve among all sure.

• Okay i think i get the concept.

You start by being surrounded by darkness. The only visible thing is you, a glowing circle which is controlled with the arrow keys.

In the darkness you will be pursued by two things, one that will kill you when you make direct contact, and another which will flee if you get too close.

To protect yourself against those evil enemies, you have firebombs available. You start with 5 and use one by pressing "B"

You can get more firebombs by pickup "bronze lighting icons" which will spawn randomly in the level

You can also pickup "fire", an item that will spawn in the level and can be used repeatedly by pressing the x button. This item only works for a limited time and is recognised by it's "golden lighting icon"

There are two possible ways to gain points:

- Touch the red trees that are scattered in the darkness. - Kill the fleeing ones.

You "complete" the level, when all trees has been turned black(which will happen when you touch them)

The game will afterward continue, by releasing a new wave of enemies and spawn more trees.

The control feels unresponsive, because of the player speed and the camera which focuses on the player at certain times. A power up in form of a mini-map, that will show you the position of the enemies and trees for a very limited time. More enemies and a shield for defense, against potential stronger or faster enemies. One last thing, when you enter the level, state "Wave 1" or similar to let the player know there's a goal of some sort.

My highscore: 360 :3

Thanks for the tips ... In the new version I left clearer objectives. I can not believe I forgot, end message level ?? upload some improvements ... and you know I will. Thanks for the review work. Very good record How did you get it? How about player management? Thanks again.

• omrpps well for getting the score i just "touched" trees and killed small fleeing circles, used firebombs, fire and well... survived ^^

I'm not sure what you mean about player management, please elaborate?

• The player control should be a little softer, but other well, with use of shadows, ...

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • omrpps well for getting the score i just "touched" trees and killed small fleeing circles, used firebombs, fire and well... survived ^^

I'm not sure what you mean about player management, please elaborate?

The translator does not express what I want. . The question was how about l controls player movement?

thanks

• iceangel I'm trying to improve it. Thanks for the input.

• Windwalker onur CandyFace hobibit iceangel Hello, after a few tips I've changed a few things ... I have improved the clarity of goals in the game and player management

something more?

thank you very much

http://gamejolt.com/games/only-one/news ... ity/17265/

• Hello, after a few tips I've changed a few things ... I have improved the clarity of goals in the game and player management

http://gamejolt.com/games/only-one/news ... ity/17265/

• omrpps I see you have removed the player focus camera, that's an improvement.. at least I think so, since it didn't add anything in particular to the game. Now to be honest, I don't like the way you have chosen to show the location of the trees, it feels clunky and kind of destroys the immersion of the darkness. Did you add a speed power up? if so that's pretty cool and i can see you have made the overall control of the player more tight.

I should note that i repeatedly thought the red "tree: point" in the GUI was something i could collect, you might want to look into that and the general test is rather big for the game.

Keep it up

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)