(Open source) C3 plugin scaffolding app

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
10 Orchestral Soundtracks / ~2 mins each / 11 audio clips in total
  • https://github.com/armandoalonso/C3PluginGen

I have been working on the app for a few days and its currently very basic. I will do continue to improve and update it. It most likely has a few bugs. If any one wants to help test, create an issues on the github, or if you want to help develop create a pull request.

Let me know of any improvement ideas, currently it only works on Windows.

• Looks very interesting. I always wanted an easier way to create plugins. I will check it out when I have time.

Will you be adding any tutorials, or guide on basic usage as well?

• Yeah I can add some documentation, there are still some features I want to add to it though. The very basic scaffolding is there, but it needs some polish.

What type of documentation did u have in mind? Like how to use the app or how its was coded like the code architure?

• Yeah I can add some documentation, there are still some features I want to add to it though. The very basic scaffolding is there, but it needs some polish, I will great some documention. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated in the meantime

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I was thinking more of a simple user case for the end user on how to use it to create a simple plugin. More of a tutorial to get people started and get familiar with the different features. Beginner level of course.

I will check it out this weekend and add some feedback.

Is there or will there be any easy way to add libraries?

For example if you find a nice library like.

http://vincentgarreau.com/particles.js/

As many or most users are non coders, some easy way to plug and play without much code editing would be good.

• Proably not you still have to code the runtime, and add your logic, this just creates all the meta data files the plugin needs. I am working on a way to generate a shell of the run time based on your settings but you will still need to code the logic of your plugin there is no work around for that

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)