Operation Fallin Angle

0 favourites
  • 10 posts
  • Awesome game idea from another board. Just thought I'd share

What you our about to read will be the best game ever created and i do need help with it! Copy right to Gameguysz Inc.

[quote:2r0bol3j]

Operation Fallin Angle...

Year 2450 ->

(old mid 50's voice)(Female)

Welcome to EARTH!

The war free planet since 2120, No guns not problem we hear our a kind and simple people with wind water and sun energy some might call it green energy (Static) We...Fun.. Always..

MUHAHAHA!

CRASH! (Giant ships plummeted to earth!)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Lady: RUN!

(Hard stomps from people running)

2 months later...

(Clinking of chains)

<A line of 100 people>

Captain: Greeting earth we our the followers of Him, You will not look at Him, talk to Him and above all Touch him!

(Camera pans to a 15 -> 16 year old boy and his girl friend)

Boy: My name is Michael... And this is my story.

Guard: Hay you boy! Michael: Huh?!? Guard: Who is that? Michael: My girl friend...

Guard:Hmmm She's nice i think HE will like her!

Michael: NO!!! STOP! (He stands up and gets smacked back down)

Michael: I am no ordinary kid.. For if you make me mad.. I don't turn green i don't take pill's. I... I just, Just talk to her..

(Pans onto Michael's face)

Michael: But you take her away from me...

Well lets just say... I am not me any more.

(Pan's to Right of his eye with a big wide pupal to the left which shrinks to the size on a pee.)

(Evil Cheesy laughter.)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

(Heavy Breathing)

Michael: More.... Give me, More.

Michael(Spin kick, punches)(People run away)(Crowed of guards rush in to stop the boy)

(Blade comes from Michael's arm and rushes into 3 people shooting them into the air)

The story seems OK written out but if i can get some help with the animation i can do the 40 sec's movie soon.

I also have cool moves for (Michael).

The story with Michael is this

He is a boy who gets picked on at school but holds it all in, he prays for help every night! But he didnt think that HE would show up.

I have a better story and it really seems cool i also like this one, and with the eyes i was trying to say that one eye looks normal but the other pupal is really small.

I have the pupal so if you all want to see what it looks like then ill take a picture, the pupal is the black dot in the center of your eye's.

any more questions just ask me ill answer them.

P.S. When Michael lost his girl friend he was not able to release his feelings so when the guards took his girl friend he was not happy and the FALLEN ANGLE arived...

With great power, Including a blade that shoots out the top of his arm like a spear, but all flesh and bone, a move is when he uses the spear to (like scorpion from Mortal Combat) bring the enemy over to him and just pull out his arm smoothly and just have the enemy basically be thrown at his arm with great force!

Like i said i want to be there when the game is in the making i would love some help with creating this game (I do not know allot about creating games but i am a good idea maker and i know a little bit about C++ JAVA HTML PEARL so on.)

• When you wrote "Fallin Angle" I thought this would be about bug. This idea doesn't sound good (and is hard to understand). Well... this is a joke, right?

• Aw come on BROO, you don't like gamerguysz idea? (And yes, it's real. No, I'm not kidding.)

PS - the pupal is the black dot in the center of your eye's

• I have a couple of ideas for his scenario.

Michael (he's the main protagonist, right?) and his girl were childhood friends.

It appears that girl is a robot sent from future and serves Michael as a maid. They met when she saved him from bullies.

When Michael gets emotional, he transforms into a tentacle monster

Girl has a very sexy body, like an adult, and every alien want to have fun with her (for example playing HOMM)

The most important part is that they met in previous lifes and promised they will be always together but they got separated because of car accident

It should sell well. By the way what's Fallen Angle? I couldn't find out.

• I haven't been here long enough to poke fun, but I have to ask BROO, did you hear a big *WOOSH* sound at all while typing that post?

I'd have to think you heard something ...

• Broo's post... I LoL'd

• LOL it's one of those "GRAETETST GAEM EVAR" etc "BUT I DONO HOW2PROGRAM" guys!

~Sol

• BROO, did you hear a big *WOOSH* sound at all while typing that post?

No I'm pretty sure he gets it, especially considering this:

When Michael gets emotional, he transforms into a tentacle monster

That would be perfect!

Michael: I am no ordinary kid.. For if you make me mad.. I don't turn green i don't take pill's. I... I just, transform into a tentacle monster...

• No I'm pretty sure he gets it, especially considering this:

I thought so, but every other thing he typed suggested otherwise.

This whole thread is *woosh* though, that's for sure!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Michael: I am no ordinary kid.. For if you make me mad.. I don't turn green i don't take pill's. I... I just, transform into a tentacle monster...

... also i have a part time job in hentai cartoons.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)