Orientation's change

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:16 pm

Hello guys!
If Orientation > 4
  • Change X of Sprite to Sprite.X + 2

• Ok... if i keep the phone flipped the Sprite will always go foward 2 pixels.

But if what i want is :

Every time the orientation changes, it moves the sprite.

So... if i turn the phone a bit and let it flipped at that angle, the sprite will, in the first time, go 2 pixels, but then it will stay in that position.

Logic's problem. Can anyone help? Thank you :)
    B

Post » Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:32 pm

[QUOTE=hcdjp] Hello guys!
    If Orientation > 4
  • Change X of Sprite to Sprite.X + 2

• Ok... if i keep the phone flipped the Sprite will always go foward 2 pixels.

But if what i want is :

Every time the orientation changes, it moves the sprite.

So... if i turn the phone a bit and let it flipped at that angle, the sprite will, in the first time, go 2 pixels, but then it will stay in that position.

Logic's problem. Can anyone help? Thank you :)[/QUOTE]

The System Condition "Trigger once while true" should make it work, you have to add it as the last condition

Basically, Trigger Once While True becomes true when the other conditions passed from "False" to "True", and a tick after that, become False, so It should help you
    https://www.scirra.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=152506

And that is why you shall respect the bug reports guidelines, not only giving a capx is making the bug reproductible in one click in a situation they can work with (less time wasted trying to reproduce vague instructions) but also it helps filtering false positives.

Game design is all about decomposing the core of your game so it becomes simple instructions.
    B
    S
    G

Return to How do I....?