Osama Bin Laden is dead

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Mon May 02, 2011 3:53 pm

[quote="DravenX":1ip5jd39]I was rofl when i saw the picture of dead bin laden , he has an expession on his face like WTF!![/quote:1ip5jd39]

Isn't it confirmed that the picture floating around the internet is a fake?!!

[quote="lucid":1ip5jd39]Who cares? I would assume the families of 911 victims care, and most of the people who have family fighting in one of the 80 wars going on loosely related to 911. [/quote:1ip5jd39]

I bet they do. Although they shoudln't. They (allegedly) killed the 911-scapegoat and they had a nice timing in doing so. What else is new? :P
B
S
G

Post » Mon May 02, 2011 4:20 pm

[quote:1ofuvnq4]Isn't it confirmed that the picture floating around the internet is a fake?!![/quote:1ofuvnq4]

Maybe,Maybe not who know's.It's still hillarious just to see that expression on his face.A lot of my friends died at the twin towers ,So i am happy to see a dead bin laden, fake or no fake pic.
B
S
G

Post » Mon May 02, 2011 4:59 pm

guys osama was killed years ago, the only reason why they say it now is because they want to win another mandate for obama, afcourse cutting the trump show with "breaking news for the president"

well its not going to work, if you americans elect obama again, then you KINDA deserve your crysis
B
S
G

Post » Mon May 02, 2011 5:30 pm

[quote="Ashley":jhzolx3k]He's obviously one of the most evil people of modern times, but it does seem to be a little morbid to be celebrating bloodshed, even when it's the way you wanted it to go.[/quote:jhzolx3k]

Agreed. I switched over to Fox News last night just to see how they were spinning things, and when it got to the point where Geraldo Rivera started interviewing a bunch of drunk college kids whooping it up in front of the White House I couldn't take it any more and had to change the channel. Being glad he's been brought to justice is one thing. Partying in the streets is another entirely.

[quote="karshinkoff":jhzolx3k]guys osama was killed years ago, the only reason why they say it now is because they want to win another mandate for obama, afcourse cutting the trump show with "breaking news for the president"

well its not going to work, if you americans elect obama again, then you KINDA deserve your crysis[/quote:jhzolx3k]

I'm KINDA glad you're not a US citizen because this post is ridiculous from beginning to end.
B
S
G

Post » Mon May 02, 2011 5:46 pm

I'm sure this discussion is going to be taking place a lot of the next few days. I'm glad he's no longer out there. I totally understand feelings of vindication, retribution, relief, closure, and a sense of victory etc.. But when I think about a bullet **self-censored** **self-censored**, I'm also met with a bit of remorse.
B
S
G

Post » Mon May 02, 2011 5:50 pm

yes your glad, but im not the one who stole your federal reserve, took vacations and supported other countries while you were struggling for a job. yet you still cling to support him.
if usa re-elects obama i would be glad that im not a us citizen too.
B
S
G

Post » Mon May 02, 2011 5:59 pm

you know i had enough. you cant just say someone is redicilous without countering his points with facts. ever since i was a member when i ask for help hardly anyone helps me.
when i post a tutorial no one replies, when i offer to make free icons or help someone no one wants. same goes for friends. when a woman who tries to educate kids with construct asks for help no one helps her, everyone ignores her. and i cant but notice that everyone seems to "hate me" so i would like a divorce, how do i delete my account/posts or i just should stop writing?
construct is still a wonderfull tool but i feel like the community dosnt like me so i quit
B
S
G

Post » Mon May 02, 2011 6:00 pm

[quote="karshinkoff":1x7474kz]then you KINDA deserve your crysis[/quote:1x7474kz]
Lol.
B
S
G

Post » Mon May 02, 2011 6:05 pm

too-shey or however its pronounced
B
S
G

Post » Mon May 02, 2011 6:10 pm

[quote="karshinkoff":3kc1s7u8]you know i had enough. you cant just say someone is redicilous without countering his points with facts. ever since i was a member when i ask for help hardly anyone helps me.
when i post a tutorial no one replies, when i offer to make free icons or help someone no one wants. same goes for friends. when a woman who tries to educate kids with construct asks for help no one helps her, everyone ignores her. and i cant but notice that everyone seems to "hate me" so i would like a divorce, how do i delete my account/posts or i just should stop writing?
construct is still a wonderfull tool but i feel like the community dosnt like me so i quit[/quote:3kc1s7u8]

As you wish. I'm afraid I have to leave your posts because that would break a lot of threads, but I can do the next best thing.

Good luck with your future endeavors.
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic