Our first Android game!

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
five golem elements Sprites Sheet.Best for enemy or villain game characters.
  • Hi Guys I wanted to share with all of you our first Android Game. This is what you all help me do!! hahaha I hope you feel rewarded! :-P

play.google.com/store/apps/details

• I love the artstyle! How did you build it? (PhoneGap/cocoon/appmobi?)

• we worked with cocoonJs, it proved to be the easiest to use and the best performance.

• Thanks for the artstyle comment! I tried to give it a funny cartoon looking.

• Unfortunately it freezes and restarts my Alcatel OT995 after the loading screen. :(

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Like the others mobile construct 2 games, lots of lags and then, after several touch actions, it freezes my Galaxy S (but the music continues). Each time.

I have to remove the battery to restart the phone. I don't know why cocoonJS exported games do that on my phone. It works fine with their demos. :( :( :(

Anyway, nice graphics. :)

• Hi KaMiZoTo,

May be We can help you. Send us your demos and we will try to find what�s wrong. Thanks!

• Hey Ludei,

Actually, I was talking about YOUR demos! :D

(No lag, no freeze)

My issues seems to appear only on construct 2 games converted via cocoonJS.

• hmm.. wanted to try it. but looks like my device is incompatible.

What is the controls type? multi touch?

• yeyyy lots of bugs!

Well yeah, I tested in a few devices, Galaxy S, SII, Motorola Defy + and Motorola Atrix, and on those worked fine. But I experienced that multi touch lag and freeze. Although the game is quite simple it asks a lot of hardware and even in big phones like SIII sometimes when you kill a lot of bugs it freezes for a moment.

• i've downloaded and played) funny))but its freezing often...in any case, congratulations!

• Can you tell me the model of your device?. thanks.

• i tried it today ...

really fun to play

i run it on a samsung galaxy tab 2

it runs smooth ..;

• Great!, yeah it kind of works great on 720p hd devices like galaxy tab, SII, SIII and others of the kind. The problem I had is that CocoonJS does n �t allow us to edit the manifest yet so we can�t limit the availability of the game to a certain type of devices. It all runs in Auto pilot. Also, you can�t edit the permissions that the game asks from users, forcing you to rate the game "mature". Which is kind of a problem for a casual game.

Thanks for the comment. I�m glad you liked it!

• Plese Rate us!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)