Out of Memory Error Windows Phone 8.1

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Thu May 08, 2014 2:21 am

stefanos wrote:Yes i noticed the same (probably) memory issues that you have that's why i posted here..

but i added the speed comment cause my game runs faster on IE inside the emulator rather than the actual universal export ( but i have to investigate further the situation )

I'm trying to make sense of it, but when I ran the memory profiler, it showed that images were retaining 4MB of memory each. And that there were 57K objects present.

When I run in cocoon, chrome and in C2, it always says 90 megs max and 150 objects. So there is something funky going on with the way the 8.1 Universal template works.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:26 pm

firebelly did you find the solution yet?

I have been working first time one windows phone 8 application and what happens here it crash for no reason right after it get loads. here are some errors i faced today

Code: Select all
SCRIPT12: Unhandled exception at line 319, column 249 in ms-appx://76911a70-3fa8-4ffd-bf9d-83bc2d57874c/c2runtime.js

0x8899000c - JavaScript runtime error: There has been a presentation error that may be recoverable. The caller needs to recreate, rerender the entire frame, and reattempt present.
File: c2runtime.js, Line: 319, Column: 249

HTML1701: Unable to add dynamic content '<select msallowclip=''><option selected=''></option></select>'. A script attempted to inject dynamic content, or elements previously modified dynamically, that might be unsafe. For example, using the innerHTML property to add script or malformed HTML will generate this exception. Use the toStaticHTML method to filter dynamic content, or explicitly create elements and attributes with a method such as createElement.  For more information, see http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=247104.

SCRIPT14: Unhandled exception at line 146, column 156 in ms-appx://76911a70-3fa8-4ffd-bf9d-83bc2d57874c/c2runtime.js

0x8007000e - JavaScript runtime error: Not enough storage is available to complete this operation.
File: c2runtime.js, Line: 146, Column: 156

HTML1701: Unable to add dynamic content '<select msallowclip=''><option selected=''></option></select>'. A script attempted to inject dynamic content, or elements previously modified dynamically, that might be unsafe. For example, using the innerHTML property to add script or malformed HTML will generate this exception. Use the toStaticHTML method to filter dynamic content, or explicitly create elements and attributes with a method such as createElement.  For more information, see http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=247104.

B
S

Previous

Return to Construct 2 General